Episode 3- Shen Qingqiu Meet Ariel

第3话-沈清秋见到爱丽儿

Part 1

第1部

"They maybe can't find Cang Qiong Mountain Sect, there are many sect in "Proud Immortal Demon Way" after all." Shen Qingqiu thinks. "Let's go back, Binghe." Shen Qingqiu said. "Yes, master." Luo Binghe said and go into the third world area with Shen Qingqiu. When Shen Qingqiu go out from the third world's light, he find out that he has been transfer into a forest. "Wait, its look like I don't transfer back to the world of "Proud Immortal Demon Way". Wait a minute, where is Binghe!? Didn't he just went into the third world area with me? Why he doesn't transfer with me to here? Hey, OOC System, what have happened?" Shen Qingqiu asked.

"This is the world which manage by a person who called D. Luo Binghe also had been transfer to this world, he only transfer to another place. System will send new task which is find a reincarnater who reincarnate into a spider, please complete this task, if not, points will be deduct. D has give a handphone to user." OOC System said. "Handphone?" Shen Qingqiu said and look at the things on his hand, there are his fan and a smartphone in his hand. "Holy crap! This world has smartphone! Wait, OOC System say that this handphone is provided by this world manager- D. Don't tell me that D want to contact me." Shen Qingqiu said with suspicions. At the same time, the handphone ring, Shen Qingqiu pick up the handphone. "Yo, are you Shen Yuan?" From the other side of the handphone there is a woman's voice. "Are you this world's manager?" Shen Qingqiu asked. "Yes, I am this world's manager- D. How do you want me to address you? Is Shen Yuan? Qingqiu? Inmortal Shen? Shen peak lord?" that woman asked, that woman is this world's manager- D. "Just called me Qingqiu. It is said that I and my discipline had been transfer to here. Is it possible or not that you can transfer me and my discipline out of this world, D?" Shen Qingqiu said. "I am sorry, Qingqiu. I can't transfer you all to the world that are not under my management. However, you can find my subordinate- Shiraori. Maybe she can help you, Qingqiu. I am looking forward to your performance." After D finish her words, she hang up the phone. "This woman who called D is know about my information. I need to find Binghe and the reincarnater who reincarnate into a spider, then I will find D's subordinate- Shiraori." At the same time, Shen Qingqiu hear intense explosion sound and go there to observe the situation. He find out that an elf is confront with a black hair girl. The elf change one of his hand into a firearm and shoot bullets crazily to the black hair girl, the black hair girl use a skill which similar to magic to attack back that elf. Shen Qingqiu can feel that their strengths are out of the ordinary and also their murderous spirit.

"Holy crap! That elf's skill is too weird. There have firearms in this isekai, could it be that elf is either a robot or a cyborg!? It is too dangerous to stay at here, I must leave immediately." Shen Qingqiu thinks with sweating. Shen Qingqiu have a premonition that elf is dangerous. Although that black hair girl's strength also as strong as horrible, but compare to the black hair girl, Shen Qingqiu is more cautious to that elf. When Shen Qingqiu prepare to leave quietly, that elf shoot bullets to him suddenly.

"I say you Potimas, when you have to fight a duel with me, why you have been distracted to attack other people? If you do like this, you will killed by me easily." That black hair girl said. "This is for kill the eyewitness, Ariel." That elf said, that elf is the elf patriarch- Potimas Harrifenas. "You still being merciless like the past, Potimas." That black hair girl said, that black hair girl is this world's demon king- Ariel. "My goal will not change forever. Ariel, you are the obstacle for me to success my goal." Potimas said and target Ariel with the firearm and prepare to shoot bullets to her.

"他们应该不会找到苍穹山派,毕竟《狂魔傲仙途》里有很多仙派。"沈清秋心里想着。"我们回去吧,冰河。"沈清秋说道。"是,师尊。"洛冰河说道便和沈清秋一起踏入三界的领域。等沈清秋从三界的光出来时,却发现他被转送到一片丛林。"等等,我好像没有被转送回《狂魔傲仙途》的世界。这里又是哪里?等等,冰河呢!?他刚刚不是和我一起进入三界领域吗?怎么他没有和我一起转送到这里?喂,OOC系统,这是怎么回事?"沈清秋问道。

"这里是一个叫D的人所管理的世界。洛冰河也被转送到这个世界,只是被转送到另一个地方。系统将派发新任务,那就是要找到一个转生成蜘蛛的转生者,请用户务必完成此任务,不然将被扣除B格。D已把一台手机给了用户。"OOC系统说道。"手机?"沈清秋说道并看向他手上的物品,他的手上有他的扇子和一台智能手机。"我去!这个世界竟然有智能手机!等等,OOC系统说这台手机是这个世界的管理者-D给我的。难道D要联络我。"沈清秋疑惑地说道。就在这时,手机响了,沈清秋便接了手机。"哟,你就是沈垣吧?"从手机的另一端传来一个女人的声音。"你就是这个世界的管理者吧?"沈清秋问道。"没错,我就是这个世界的管理者-D。你要我如何称呼你呢?是沈垣呢?清秋?沈仙师?沈峰主?"那个女人问道,那个女人正是这个世界的管理者-D。"你就叫我清秋吧。话说,我和我的徒弟不小心被转送到这里。你可否将我们师徒俩转送出这个世界,D?"沈清秋说道。"很抱歉,清秋。我是没有办法把你们转送到不属于我管理的世界。不过,你可以找我的部下-白织。她说不定可以帮到你哦,清秋。我期待你的表现。"D说完后,便挂断电话。"这个叫D的女人竟然非常了解我的资料。我得先找到冰河和转生成蜘蛛的转生者,然后再去找D的部下-白织。"沈清秋说道。就在这时,沈清秋听到强烈的爆炸声便过去观察情况。他看到一个妖精和一个黑发少女在对峙。妖精的一只手变成枪械并对着黑发少女疯狂发射子弹,而黑发少女则用类似魔法的技能回击那只妖精。沈清秋可以感受到他们的实力不凡和他们的杀气。

"我靠!那个妖精的能力实在太诡异。在这个异世界里竟然有枪械,难道这个妖精是一个机器人还是一个改造人!?待在这里太危险了,我必须马上离开!"沈清秋边冒汗边想着。沈清秋的预感告诉自己那个妖精很危险。虽然那个黑发少女的实力也强得恐怖,但比起黑发少女,沈清秋比较警惕那个妖精。正当沈清秋准备悄悄离开时,那个妖精突然向他开枪。

"我说你啊波狄玛斯,在跟我单挑时,怎么会分心去攻击其他人呢?你这样可是会被我轻易地杀了哦。"那个黑发少女说道。"这是为了击杀目击者,爱丽儿。"那个妖精说道,那个妖精正是妖精族族长-波狄玛斯.帕菲纳斯。"你还是像以前一样残忍,波狄玛斯。"那个黑发少女说道,那个黑发少女正是这个世界的魔王-爱丽儿。"我的目标永远都不会改变。爱丽儿,你是我达成目标的绊脚石。"波狄玛斯说道并把枪对准爱丽儿并准备向她发射子弹。

帕菲纳斯。"你还是像以前一样残忍,波狄玛斯。"那个黑发少女说道,那个黑发少女正是这个世界的魔王-爱丽儿。"我的目标永远都不会改变。爱丽儿,你是我达成目标的绊脚石。"波狄玛斯说道并把枪对准爱丽儿并准备向她发射子弹。