Episode 3- Shen Qingqiu Meet Ariel

第3话-沈清秋见到爱丽儿

Part 5

第5部

"It's dangerous! That is dangerous. Hugo, are you alright?" Schlian said. "Hmph, Schlian, have I called you to bring me to evacuate? I can stab that spider taratect!" Hugo said angrily. "Hugo, you can't defeat that spider taratect with your own strength." Filimos said. "If you didn't abolish half of my ability, I will kill that spider taratect easily!" Hugo said angrily. "The reason that I abolish half of your ability because you want to kill Schlian at that time. I can't bear to see my students to massacre each others, I don't want to see my students to degenerate." Filimos said. "Degenerate? Ha...... ha...... ha.......! Either I have degenerate or not are none of your business, Miss Oka (Filimos)!? I am your student, but that is my previous incarnation's matters. Now I have reincarnate to this world, I want to become the strongest person and rule this world. So teacher, don't meddling in my business!" Hugo said with arrogant. "Hugo, don't talk to teacher with that attitude! You need to apologize to Miss Oka (Filimos)!" Schlian said angrily. "Why I need to apologize to Miss Oka (Filimos)? Miss Oka (Filimos) is not our teacher anymore." Hugo said. "Hugo, you.......!" Schlian is angry until he don't know how to scold Hugo and said. Filimos is disappointed after being mocked by her previous incarnation's student, she always work hard to help her previous incarnation's students but in return she only get mocked by her student and she cry.

When Filimos is being upset, suddenly there is a piece of leaf hit toward Hugo's face directly and make him fell down on the ground. "Leaf?" Schlian said with shock. Filimos also being attracted by that piece of leaf. "Damn it! Who use this leaf to give me a sneak attack!?" Hugo said angrily. "You even can't obstruct the power of a piece of leaf and say that you want to become the strongest person in this world and rule this world. Aren't you really stupid or being over confidence which make you being too opinionated?" Shen Qingqiu said. Shen Qingqiu is angry about Hugo's attitude which are being disrespectful to the teacher, he use a piece of leaf to teach Hugo a lesson. "Who are you? How dare you hit me!?" Hugo said angrily. "Although you and I have no relationship, but I am also a teacher. Even through Miss Filimos' previous incarnation was your teacher, but after you all have reincarnate to this isekai, she also think that you as her student and help you. Your teacher help you with a kind heart, but you treat your teacher badly. Is this the attitude for you as a student? I am angry when I saw you being disrespectful to your teacher! If my students are being disrespectful to the teacher just like you, I will make them regret badly!" Shen Qingqiu scold angrily.

"You...... you...... you are not a reincarnater! Don't say like you know well about me and Miss Oka (Filimos)!" Hugo refute angrily. "I am a reincarnater just like all of you! There is a symbol which are 'n%I=W' in my ability. Brat, this world is not as simple as you think! You can't even obstruct a piece of leaf and you want to kill that greater taratect spider, I think that you need to battle with the low level taratect to upgrade your ability. If not, your action will be seen as intentional feeding. You say that your teacher had abolish half of your ability, you deserve it for trying to kill other student." Shen Qingqiu said. "You...... you....... damn it!" Hugo said angrily and pull out his sword to attack Shen Qingqiu. "Hugo, stop!" Filimos shout with nervous. As a result, Shen Qingqiu obstruct Hugo's sword with using his fan and hit a pressure point on Hugo's body to seal Hugo's action. "Kiddo, your attack have too much weak points. If you are too impetuous, you will lose badly. Now you need to cool down yourself." Shen Qingqiu said. "You...... wait and see!" Hugo is angry and said with helpless, he find a place and sit down angrily.

"Errm...... thank you." Filimos come to Shen Qingqiu's side and said with shy.

"好险!刚刚真是太危险了。由古,你没事吧?"俢雷因说道。"哼,俢雷因,我有叫你带我撤离吗?我还能捅那只蜘蛛一刀!"由古生气地说道。"由古,以你现在的实力是没有办法打倒那只蜘蛛怪。"菲莉梅斯说道。"还不是因为老师你上次废除了我大半的技能!如果老师你不废除我的技能的话,我就能轻松宰了那只蜘蛛怪!"由古愤怒地说道。"我废除你大半的技能是因为那时的你想杀俢雷因。我不能看着我自己的学生自相残杀,更不想看到自己的学生堕落。"菲莉梅斯说道。"堕落?哈......哈......哈!我堕不堕落关你什么事,小冈老师(菲莉梅斯)!?我是你的学生,但那是我前世的事情。现在的我转生到这个世界,我要成为这个世界最强的人并统治这个世界。所以老师,你不要多管闲事!"由古傲慢地说道。"由古,不准你这么对老师说话!快向小冈老师(菲莉梅斯)道歉!"俢雷因愤怒地说道。"我为什么要道歉?小冈老师已经不是我们的老师了。"由古说道。"由古,你......!"俢雷因已经气到不知该怎么骂由古并说道。菲莉梅斯被自己前世的学生的冷嘲热讽给伤透了心,她一直很努力地帮助她前世的学生却换来学生的冷嘲热讽而摸摸地流泪。

正当菲莉梅斯心灰意冷的时候,突然有一片叶子打中由古的脸并直接把他打倒在地上。"叶子?"俢雷因震惊地说道。菲莉梅斯也被那片叶子给吸引了注意力。"可恶!到底是谁用叶子偷袭我!?"由古愤怒地说道。"你连一片叶子的威力都抵挡不住,还自称要成为这个世界里最强的人和统治这个世界。你是不是脑袋进水或是自信过头所以才自以为是?"沈清秋说道。原来沈清秋被由古这种不尊重老师的态度给激怒了,便用一片叶子来教训由古。"你是谁?你挺什么教训我!?"由古愤怒地说道。"虽然我跟你没有什么关系,但我也是一名老师。就算菲莉梅斯姑娘的前世是你的老师,但你们转生到了这个异世界后,她还是把你当成她的学生来帮助你。你的老师这么好心地帮助你,而你却这样对待你的老师。这是一个身为学生的你该有的样子吗?看到你这种不尊重师长的态度我就来气!我的学生要是有像你这种不尊重师长的态度的话,我定会让他们好看!"沈清秋生气地骂道。

"你......你......你又不是转生者!不要说得好像你很了解我和小冈老师(菲莉梅斯)似的!"由古生气地回呛道。"我跟你们一样是转生者!我的技能里有'n%I=W'的符号!小子,这个世界可没有你想得这么简单!你连一片叶子都抵挡不住,你还要去宰了那只巨型蜘蛛怪,我看你还是打小怪慢慢升级。不然,你这种行为叫做送人头。你说你老师废了你大半的技能,那是你活该,谁叫你要杀其他的同学。"沈清秋说道。"你......你......可恶!"由古愤怒地说道并拿起他的剑去攻击沈清秋。"由古,住手!"菲莉梅斯紧张地喊道。结果沈清秋使用他的扇子抵挡住由古的攻击并在由古的身上点穴以便能够封印由古的行动。"小子,你的攻击已经破绽百出。你太过冲动的话,你会输得很惨。现在的你需要冷静下来。"沈清秋说道。"你......给我记住!"由古生气又无奈地说道并生气地找了一个地方坐下来。

"那个......谢谢你。"菲莉梅斯来到沈清秋身边并害羞地说道。

谢谢你。"菲莉梅斯来到沈清秋身边并害羞地说道。