Episode 1- Transfer to another Isekai

第1话-转送到其他异世界

Part 3

第3部

"You are right, demon kings are unequalled." Shen Qingqiu said, it has remind him about Luo Binghe who is also a demon king. After that, Shen Qingqiu use his spiritual power to make the branch burn, then he start to roast the mushrooms. Milim stand besides him, she is stream with dribble while watching Shen Qingqiu roast the mushrooms. "What the fuck, is this demon king a good-for-nothing? She just eat my porridge and now she want me to roast the mushrooms for her! How big is your stomach, little girl?" Shen Qingqiu thinks and complains. "Are you finished roasting?" Milim asked with impatient. "Haven't yet." Shen Qingqiu said. "I am very hungry." Milim said. "Milim little sis, I more hunger than you. You ate my porridge, today I haven't eat anything yet." Shen Qingqiu said. "I haven't cram my stomach yet and also don't call me little sis again because I am older than you." Milim said. "I am almost forget that this demon king has lived for about two thousand years." Shen Qingqiu thinks.

After finished roasting mushrooms, both of them enjoy eating mushrooms. "Although the porridge that I eat recently are more delicious, but roast mushrooms also delicious." Milim said happily. "I want to eat the porridge which cooked by Binghe." Shen Qingqiu thinks. "Are you the one who cooked that porridge? It is very delicious." Milim asked. "It isn't cooked by me, it is cooked by my disciple." Shen Qingqiu said. "Who is your disciple? What is his name?" Milim asked. "He name is Luo Binghe, he is a demon king and also my most proudly disciple." Shen Qingqiu said. "Demon king? Unexpectedly that there is a demon king besides me and others octagram?" Milim staring at Shen Qingqiu and asked. "Why the atmosphere at the surroundings suddenly become nervous, don't tell me that the word of demon king can't simply say? And also what is octagram!?" Shen Qingqiu thinks and complain. "My disciple is a real demon king, he is the demon king from another world. I had been transfer to this world by a thing call Third World, so I need to complete come tasks so that I can go back and reunite with my disciple. Maybe you don't trust me, but I need to go back and meet my disciple not matter what. So please help me, Milm demon king!" Shen Qingqiu said with steady. Looking at Shen Qingqiu's staunch eyesight, Milim smile and said: "Although I don't really understand what you have say, but since that you beg me to help you, so I decide to help you. But, you must agree my conditions. Frist, if I am hungry, find food for me. Second, play with me. Third, teach me the knowledge from your world. Fourth, chit chat with me. Fifth, become my friend."

"Find foods, it is not a big deal. Play with her, fine, for meet Binghe again, I will accompany with her. Teach her about knowledge in the "Proud Immortal Demon Way", it is easy. Chit chat with her is also easy. Become her friend, I am also fine with it. It seems that although she is a demon king, but her mental and physical are still a child." Shen Qingqiu thinks. "Sure, it's a deal." Shen Qingqiu said. "Very good, I have a new friend! Before I forget, what is your name?" Milim asked happily. "I am Shen Qingqiu, I am Cang Qiong Mountain Qing Jing Peak Lord. Please do give me guidance." Shen Qingqiu said. "I am one of the octagram- Milim Nava. Since you are demon king's teacher, I will call you Mr. Shen. Alright Mr. Shen, as my teacher, you need to teach me and assist me start from today. I want to know more about things that I don't know!" Milim said. "As expected, her mental and physical are still a child. Fine, me as a life primer tutor will teach this child." Shen Qingqiu thinks. "Alright, Milim." ShenQingqiu said.

"你说得对,你们魔王都是无敌的。"沈清秋说道,这让他想起了也是魔王的洛冰河。过后,沈清秋使用自己的灵力让树枝起火,然后他便开始烤蘑菇。米莉姆则站在他的旁边一边流口水一边看着沈清秋烤蘑菇。"我操,这个魔王是饭桶吗?刚刚吃了我的粥,现在还要我烤蘑菇给她吃!妹妹啊,你的胃到底有多大啊?"沈清秋心里吐槽道。"烤好了吗?"米莉姆迫不及待地问道。"还没有。"沈清秋说道。"我很饿。"米莉姆说道。"米莉姆妹妹,我比你还饿。你吃了我的粥,我今天还没吃上一口饭呢。"沈清秋说道。"我还没有吃饱,还有不许叫我妹妹因为我比你年长。"米莉姆说道。"差点忘了这个魔王已活了两千多年。"沈清秋心里想着。

烤好蘑菇后,两人便一起享用蘑菇。"虽然刚刚的那碗粥比较好吃,但烤蘑菇也很好吃。"米莉姆开心地说道。"好想吃冰河煮的粥。"沈清秋心里想着。"那碗粥是你煮的吗?超好吃的。"米莉姆问道。"不是我煮的,是我的徒弟煮的。"沈清秋说道。"你的徒弟是谁?他叫什么名?"米莉姆问道。"他的名字是洛冰河,是个魔王同时也是我最引以为傲的徒弟。"沈清秋说道。"魔王?竟然还有除了我和其他八星魔王以外的魔王?"米莉姆瞪大眼睛地看着沈清秋并问道。"怎么气氛突然变得这么紧张,难道魔王这个词是不能随便说的吗?还有什么是八星魔王!?"沈清秋心里吐槽道。"我的徒弟确实是位魔王。而我是被一个叫三界的东西给转送到这个世界,所以我必须完成一些任务,我才可以回到我徒弟身边。或许你不会相信我,但我无论如何都要回到我徒弟身边。所以请帮帮我吧,米莉姆魔王大人!"沈清秋淡定地说道。看着沈清秋那淡定的眼神,米莉姆微笑地说道:"虽然听不懂你说的话,不过既然你都求我帮忙了,那我就帮你好了。但是,你必须答应我几个条件。第一,如果我饿了,就找食物给我吃。第二,陪我玩。第三,教我一些关于你那个世界的知识。第四,陪我聊天。第五,做我的朋友。"

"找食物的话,应该不是什么太难的事。陪她玩,好吧,为了能够见到冰河,我就陪她好了。教她关于《狂魔傲仙途》里的知识,简直小菜一碟。陪她聊天也不难。做她的朋友,我也可以。看来她虽然是个魔王,但身心还是个孩子。"沈清秋心里想着。"好的,一言为定。"沈清秋说道。"太好了,本魔王又有新朋友了!对了,你叫什么名?"米莉姆开心地问道。"我叫沈清秋,是苍穹山派清静峰峰主。请多多指教。"沈清秋说道。"我是八星魔王之一的米莉姆.纳瓦。既然你是魔王的老师的话,我就叫你沈老师好了。好了沈老师,从今天起你就作为我的老师并教导我和陪伴我。我想要了解更多我不知道的事!"米莉姆说道。"果然,她的身心还是个孩子。好吧,就让我这个人生启蒙导师来教导这个孩子吧。"沈清秋心里想着。"好的,米莉姆同学。"沈清秋说道。

纳瓦。既然你是魔王的老师的话,我就叫你沈老师好了。好了沈老师,从今天起你就作为我的老师并教导我和陪伴我。我想要了解更多我不知道的事!"米莉姆说道。"果然,她的身心还是个孩子。好吧,就让我这个人生启蒙导师来教导这个孩子吧。"沈清秋心里想着。"好的,米莉姆同学。"沈清秋说道。