Episode 2- Luo Binghe Challenge Octagram

第2话-洛冰河挑战八星魔王

Part 5

第5部

So Shen Qingqiu play the music which Luo Binghe pulled his hand to play before, he still remember the touch when Luo Binghe hold his hand. When he remember Luo Binghe's situation now, he play with more vivid, he wish that Luo Binghe is safe and sound and unite with him. After Shen Qingqiu finish played the music, he asked with nervous: "How is it?" Luminous doesn't say anything. "Oops! Is that my music is too unpleasant to hear!?" Shen Qingqiu thinks. "Its good...... It is really good. I like the music which played by you. According to promise, I will let go of Luo Binghe. But Luo Binghe and Milim need to repair the buildings which destroyed by them. At this period, you can live at Inner Temple and play music with using stringed instrument for me. How is it, Shen peak lord?" Luminous said with smile. "But I only know how to play this music, Luminous." Shen Qingqiu said. "Never mind, you can play this music to me, Shen peak lord." Luminous said. "Alright." Shen Qingqiu said. "I can't believe that I can settle this demon king who hard to persuade! She say that the music which played by me are good! Its seem that I have music innate skill, I am amazing! Binghe will be safe!" Shen Qingqiu thinks happily. So Milim and Luo Binghe had been punished to repair those public properties which destroyed by them, Shen Qingqiu play music to Luminous everyday.

After a few month later, every Holy Empire Ruberios' buildings and public properties had been repaired, Milim and Luo Binghe also finish repair those public properties which destroyed by them. Western Holy Church release Luo Binghe and Milim. "Mr. Shen!" When Milim see Shen Qingqiu, she cries and hugs him and shout. "Milim, you hug too tight." Shen Qingqiu said. "I am sorry, Mr. Shen! I had used Tenma Sword stab you, you must very annoying me." Milim said. "No, I will not annoying you. Please don't cry." Shen Qingqiu said with comfort her. "Hey, woman, don't hug master." Luo Binghe said without discrepancy. "Humph, I want to hug Mr. Shen. How is it, Binghe, are you feel jealous?" Milim said. "Master is belong to me, don't tangled master." Luo Binghe pull out Milim from Shen Qingqiu and said. When Luo Binghe and Milim have disputed, Luminous come and hug Shen Qingqiu's hands and said: "Shen peak lord is belong to me."

"Luminous, how dare you snatch Mr. Shen from me!" Milim said without discrepancy. "You this vampire woman, get away from my master!" Luo Binghe said without discrepancy. "Alright, alright, Milim, Luminous, you all don't deliberately make Qingqiu difficult. Qingqiu, during this few months how you live in Holy Empire Ruberios?" Rimuru come to their direction and asked. "Its quite well. Before I forgot, Rimuru, the things of third world, how is it?" Shen Qingqiu asked. "I have confirm the position. I now will bring you and Binghe  to there." Rimuru said. "Rimuru, please let me go there to see Mr. Shen off." Milim said with serious. "Same with me, Rimuru." Luminous said. "Shen Qingqiu can feel that Milim and Luminous feel very broken-hearted when know he have to leave and said. "Rimuru, let Milim and Luminous come with us." Rimuru bring everyone come to the place where is the third world transform place. "Go into this area, you will transfer to another dimension. We will bid you farewell here." Rimuru said. "I am very grateful for you all for take care of me. I will engrave your kindness." Shen Qingqiu said. "Mr. Shen, I will definitely go to Cang Qiong Mountain Sect to find you, Mr. Shen." Milim said. "I will also definitely go to Cang Qiong Mountain Sect to find you, Shen peak lord." Luminous said. "If you all can come to Cang Qiong Mountain Sect, I will greet you all." Shen Qingqiu said.

于是,沈清秋弹了那首之前洛冰河拉着他的手所弹奏的曲子,他依旧决定洛冰河握着他的手的触感。当想到洛冰河现在的处境时,他便弹得更生动,他多希望洛冰河可以平安无事的和他团聚。等沈清秋弹奏完毕后,他便紧张地问道:"如何?"露米纳斯没有说话。"糟了!难道是太难听吗!?"沈清秋心里想着。"好听......真的很好听。妾身很喜欢你弹奏的这首曲子。按照约定,妾身会放了洛冰河。但洛冰河和米莉姆必须修建他们毁坏的建筑。这此期间,你就先住在内殿并弹奏给妾身听。你觉得如何,沈峰主?"露米纳斯微笑地说道。"可我只会弹这首曲子而已,露米纳斯。"沈清秋说道。"没关系,你就弹那首曲子给妾身听好了,沈峰主。"露米纳斯说道。"那好吧。"沈清秋说道。"没想到我竟然搞定了这个看起来很难搞的魔王!她竟然说我弹的那首曲子很好听!看来我有音乐天赋,我太厉害了!冰河也有救了!"沈清秋开心地想着。于是,米莉姆和洛冰河被罚去修建他们毁坏的公物,而沈清秋则每天弹琴给露米纳斯听。

过了几个月后,神圣法皇国鲁贝利欧斯的建筑和公物全都整修好了,而米莉姆和洛冰河也修复好他们毁坏的公物。西方圣教会便释放洛冰河和米莉姆。"沈老师!"当米莉姆看到沈清秋时,便哭着过来抱着他并喊道。"米莉姆,你把我抱得太紧。"沈清秋说道。"对不起,沈老师!我竟然用天魔剑刺伤你,你一定很讨厌我。"米莉姆说道。"不会,我不会讨厌你。请不要哭了。"沈清秋安慰地说道。"喂,女人,你不要抱住师尊。"洛冰河不爽地说道。"师尊是属于我的,你不要缠着师尊。"洛冰河把米莉姆从沈清秋身上拉下来并说道。正当洛冰河和米莉姆在起争执时,露米纳斯过来并抱着沈清秋的手并说道:"沈峰主是属于妾身的。"

"露米纳斯,你竟然敢跟我抢沈老师!"米莉姆不爽地说道。"你这个吸血鬼女人,离我师尊远点!"洛冰河不爽地说道。"好了,好了,米莉姆,露米纳斯,你们不要刁难清秋了。清秋,你这几个月在神圣法皇国鲁贝利欧斯过得如何?"利姆鲁往他们的方向过来并问道。"还不错。对了,利姆鲁,那个三界的东西,现在怎样?"沈清秋问道。"已确认其位置。我现在就带你和冰河过去。"利姆鲁说道。"利姆鲁,请让我过去为沈老师送行。"米莉姆认真地说道。"妾身也一样,利姆鲁。"露米纳斯说道。沈清秋可以感受到米莉姆和露米纳斯对他的离去感到非常的依依不舍并说道:"利姆鲁,让米莉姆和露米纳斯跟过来吧。"利姆鲁便带着众人来到三界转移的地方。"只要进入这个领域就可以转送到其他次元。我们就送到这里。"利姆鲁说道。"沈某非常感谢各位对沈某的照顾。沈某一定铭记各位的恩情。"沈清秋说道。"沈老师,我一定会去苍穹山派找你。"米莉姆说道。"妾身也一定会去苍穹山派找你,沈峰主。"露米纳斯说道。"如果你们能够来到苍穹山派,我一定会迎接你们。"沈清秋说道。