Episode 2- Luo Binghe Challenge Octagram

第2话-洛冰河挑战八星魔王

Part 2

第2部

"Mr. Shen, I will bring you to meet your discipline . I know that teacher you always miss your discipline. I will help you to stop Binghe, Mr. Shen." Milim said with smile. "Thank you, Milim." Shen Qingqiu said. "You are welcome. You are my friend, I should help you." Milim said with shy. A few moment later, they finally reach Holy Empire Ruberios' territorial air space. They find out that Luo Binghe is fight with a girl with a sliver hair, that sliver hair girl is Luminous Valentine which is one of the Octagram.

"Woman, you get in my way. I'm in a hurry, if you still tangle me, I will kill you." Luo Binghe said. "You this bastard which are neither human nor demon, how dare you destroy a part of my town and also hurt Hinata! You must have awareness for being killed by me!" Luminous said angrily. "Awareness? Humph, how ridiculous, you are the one who need to have awareness, woman. When I had been transfer to this world, I destroyed your one part of town accidentally. After that, there was a woman who called Hinata attacked me with sudden, I fight back her is for defend for myself. She is too powerless, so that she had been hurt by me, didn't kill her is my best decision for her." Luo Binghe said with satirize. "You this little bastard!" Luminous said angrily. At the same moment, Milim pick Shen Qingqiu and landed fiercely between Luo Binghe and Luminous. "Mr. Shen, we have reach the destination." Milim said and put down Shen Qingqiu. When Luo Binghe see Milim pull Shen Qingqiu's hand, he suddenly feel like a thunderbolt, he cannot accept other people except himself get close to Shen Qingqiu. So he stare at Milim angrily and shout with anger: "You woman don't touch my master. I am who can touch master, what have you done to my master!?"

"Binghe, is not like that. Actually Milim is......" Without waiting Shen Qingqiu finish his words, Milim has been infuriated by Binghe's words. "What are you saying, Luo Binghe!?" Milim stare at Luo Binghe angrily and asked. "Stay away from my master." Luo Binghe said angrily. "Binghe, you.......!" Without waiting Shen Qingqiu finish his words, Milim rush to the front of Luo Binghe and wave her fist in order to attack Luo Binghe. Luo Binghe also wave his fist to Milim at the same time. Both of their fist collide together, it occurs a huge blast wave, it causes the buildings that surrounding them has been shake until collapse, the land also has been shake until unbearable to look at. Everyone are shocked by both of their strength. Luo Binghe and Milim know each other's strength, so they get more alert. Milim get into battle mode, her cloths has change into armor and hold mythical-class sword- Tenma. Luo Binghe also take out his mythical-class sword- Xin Mo, prepare to face attack from Milim. "Unexpectedly, Binghe take out his Xin Mo Sword, it seems that Milim's strength is quite strong." Shen Qingqiu is sweating and thinks. Milim wave Tenma Sword to Luo Binghe, Luo Binghe also wave Xin Mo Sword to Milim. Two mythical-class swordcollide together at the same time and occurs a blast wave which is much huger than before. Most of the town are destroy until unbearable to look at by the blast wave.

"Lady Luminous, if we don't stop the battle between Milim and Luo Binghe, the whole Holy Empire Ruberios will be destroy." One of Luminous' Three Ducal Ministers- Louis Valentin said with worry. "I will not let Milim and Luo Binghe destroy my country. I will stop the both of them." Luminous said. When Luminous prepare to go, suddenly there is a person rush into the battlefield and stop the battle between Luo Binghe and Milim, that person is Shen Qingqiu. Shen Qingqiu's body has been stab by Xin Mo Sword and Tenma Sword, Luo Binghe and Milim are shocked by his reaction.

"沈老师,我带你去见你的徒弟。我知道老师你一直思念着你的徒弟。我会帮你阻止冰河,沈老师。"米莉姆微笑地说道。"谢谢你,米莉姆。"沈清秋说道。"不客气。你是我的朋友,帮助你是应该的。"米莉姆害羞地说道。过了不久,他们终于飞到了神圣法皇国鲁贝利欧斯的领空。只见洛冰河在跟一位银发少女对打,那位银发正是八星魔王之一的露米纳斯.瓦伦泰。

"你挡了我的道,女人。我在赶时间,你再这样死缠烂打的话,我就杀了你。"洛冰河说道。"你这个人不人,魔不魔的杂种竟敢毁了妾身的一部分城镇,还打伤了日向!你得做好被妾身杀的觉悟!"露米纳斯愤怒地说道。"觉悟?哼,真可笑,要做好觉悟的人是你吧,女人。我被转送到这个世界时,不小心毁了你的一部分的城镇。然后,有一个叫日向的女人就突然攻击我,我回击她是为了自我防卫。是她太落了,才会被我打伤,没有杀死她已经很好了。"洛冰河讽刺地说道。"你这个小杂种!"露米纳斯愤怒地说道。就在这时,米莉姆抱着沈清秋猛地降落在洛冰河和露米纳斯之间。"沈老师,我们到了。"米莉姆说道并把沈清秋放下来。当洛冰河看到米莉姆拉着沈清秋的手时,顿时感到一阵晴天霹雳,他不能接受除他以外的人如此亲近沈清秋。于是,他怒瞪米莉姆并怒吼道:"你这女人别碰我师尊,师尊只有我能碰,你到底对师尊做什么!?"

"冰河,不是这样的。米莉姆其实是......"还没等沈清秋说完,米莉姆被洛冰河的话给激怒了。"你说什么,洛冰河!?"米莉姆怒瞪洛冰河并质问道。"离我师尊远点!"洛冰河愤怒地说道。"冰河,你.......!"还没等沈清秋说完,米莉姆便冲到洛冰河面前挥拳攻击他。洛冰河也同时向米莉姆挥拳。两人的拳头同时碰撞在一起便发出巨大的冲击波而导致四周围的建筑物被震得倒塌,土地也被震得不堪入目。两人的实力把在场的所有人都震惊了。洛冰河和米莉姆了解对方的实力后便更加警惕。米莉姆便进入战斗状态,她身上的衣服换成了铠甲并手握魔剑-天魔。洛冰河也取出他的魔剑-心魔,准备迎击米莉姆。"竟然让冰河拿出心魔剑,看来米莉姆的实力真的很强。"沈清秋边冒汗边想着。米莉姆便把天魔剑挥向洛冰河,洛冰河也把心魔剑挥向米莉姆。两把魔剑同时碰撞在一起便发出更加强大的冲击波。大部分的城镇都被冲击波给毁得不堪入目。

"露米纳斯大人,我们要是不赶快阻止米莉姆和洛冰河之间的战斗的话,整个神圣法皇国鲁贝利欧斯会被他们俩的战斗而被毁灭。"露米纳斯的三公之一-路易.瓦伦泰担心地说道。"妾身不能让米莉姆和洛冰河毁了妾身的国家。妾身必须阻止他们俩。"露米纳斯说道。正当露米纳斯准备动身时,突然有一个人冲到战场上并阻止了洛冰河和米莉姆的战斗,那人正是沈清秋。沈清秋的身体被心魔剑和天魔剑给刺伤,洛冰河和米莉姆被他的举动给吓得不敢动弹。

瓦伦泰担心地说道。"妾身不能让米莉姆和洛冰河毁了妾身的国家。妾身必须阻止他们俩。"露米纳斯说道。正当露米纳斯准备动身时,突然有一个人冲到战场上并阻止了洛冰河和米莉姆的战斗,那人正是沈清秋。沈清秋的身体被心魔剑和天魔剑给刺伤,洛冰河和米莉姆被他的举动给吓得不敢动弹。