2.4 : Don't Bully My Brother

~Back to Luna side~

As they arrive, little Luna didn't wait for the maid to announce their presence to her brother as she happily run towards the back of a 6 year old figure which she knows it's her brother Adam!

As she coming closer and closer and closer to him, a voice of an adult said with malice was heard together with the female laughter that holds contempt.

Frown, little Luna stop at her movements and just realize that her cousin brother isn't actually alone. He was accompanied with 1 ugly male and 2 fat female servants, the ugly male servant don't know where he got a huge guts to push the young master of this Mansion and even spoke a lot of malicious words to a child that is only 6 year old without any care together with those 2 fatso servants.

"A dog like you really don't know your place as you still shamelessly stay and continue to be our young master"

"You should've been abandoned"

"Be thankful to our Madam that she let you, the son of the previous Madam stay here and treated you well otherwise you should have been an orphan for a long time ago"

Don't know which of the words that the ugly servant said that change little Luna expression but one thing for sure, if anyone who see it they would probably frightened to the point they would questioned themself as it really wasn't suited at the child specially to the age of 4 where the children should be innocent and a blank sheet of paper.

'Just a servant but acts like a superior'

To her cousin brother side, Adam expression still remain calm as before as if those remarks didn't bother to him at all but as he lowered his head and bit his lips to control his gloomy feeling, an ominous glint that contain bone chilling feeling immediately disperse as if that was all a illusion which all of his action isn't like an 6 year old child should have.

"If you were going to die from sickness, nobody would probably sad and grief at your death. Everyone would probably much more happier than now and would forgotten you're existence as the young master of the 2nd most prestigious among the 5"

Baanng!!!

Finally, little Luna couldn't handle his spiteful words anymore , she unhesitantly threw a sharp rock that size is her fist to the disgusting male servant which fortunately or unfortunately, headshot.

Hurriedly run and block her brother from the 3 servants view, she try posing an intimidating person which she copy from her 'dad' and said threateningly with her childish voice lace with coldness

"Don't Bully My Brother you you bad people!!"

"I'll tell Aunt on what you evildoers did and let her fire you!"

Her sudden imposing appearance and her cold attitude left the servants shock which then turn to fear after hearing her threats. The male servant who got hit by something out of thin air and had covered his head from the impact had been drenched in cold sweat out of fear as he can already guess that the aunt of the little girl which is their current madam would definitely listen to the little girl words and fire them without hesitation.

Holding his bloody head, he immediately run like he was chased by a ghost leaving, his 2 companion saw it and also run in a same direction with the man, leaving the still angry little Luna and the baffled young master Adam.

Adam look at the running figure of the three without showing what he's thinking and then turn his head upward to look at his little cousin sister who is younger than him but the one who once again protected him.... Again

****** 1 year ago ******

"Brother, why aren't you retaliate?" little 3 year old Luna ask with confusion written in her cute childish face

Adam that time said nothing to her as he continue to pick up the things the servants throw

"Brother, why are they keep saying you're not my aunt son?"

"Cause it's true, I'm not biological son of you're aunt.... So don't treat me as you're brother" Adam said plainly as he then look at his 'cousin' wondering what she will do

Would she stop calling him brother?

Would she be like those servants? Eyes full of contempt?

Or

She ask her aunt to let him be abandoned and left him in a orphanage?

Just thinking about it, Adam eyes darkened

Little Luna didn't notice his emotion as she was also helping picking some books in the floor and said to him without much thinking

"Why would I? Brother is brother, whether you're my aunt son or not.. In my eyes, you'll be forever my brother"

Simple and logical

That's all can Adam think but deep inside his stuffy heart feel warm

You'll be forever my brother
(Me: our little Adam would definitely be the 'best' brother for our little Luna in the future bwahahhaha😂😂😂)