Charlotte Story : My LITTLE secret ( 2/2 )

I close my eyes and tried to recall about this game

Battle of the Cards , a modern school  type otome game .

This game consist 4 rounds :

Round 1 : Hide and Seek

This round is where our heroine first meet our First Capture Target : The Cold and Aloof Adam Spade

Eline was found in the music room , playing piano sadly and singing

At first Adam nonchalant glance at her but was stop when he see a familiar mark at her neck .

I don't know what it's symbol since it doesn't show it to the game

After that , Adam started to be kind at her and look at her with fondness

Round 2 : Protect your Card

This round , The Flaminggo Card Jack's will be joined at the game.

The heroine won't be join at this game as this round only allowed the jack's but she still meet the capture targets before its start

The Second Capture Target : The Playful Michael Flush

This capture target meet the heroine at his favorite spot .

His first impression of her is bad at first when he know that she's a member of Spade and trespassing his place but after meeting and talking to her frequently , he started to grow feelings for her and already forgot that she's on the Adam side .

The next capture targets that heroine would meet will be the THIRD AND FOURTH CAPTURE TARGETS : The Chatty Luke Black and The Calm Luka Black , the twins .

When this two capture targets arrive at their school , their cousin Kelly Potter who is also the heroine loyal bestfriend was happy at their arrival.

Kelly tell her bestfriend at her cousins arrival and plan to let them meet each other .

At first , their meeting doesn't go well as the heroine "accidentally"spill some juice at luke clothes and also she "accidentally" tear the twins favorite teddy that was given by their late mother

Second , The twins though that the heroine befriended their kind little cousin with ill - intention so they plan to not let the two bestfriend meet each other when they still here . Kelly opposed and beg her cousins to give the heroine a chance , The two capture targets can't rejected at their pitiful little cousin as they then accepted her plea .

As the heroine meet her bestfriend again together with the capture targets , she rush towards Kelly and cried as how she miss her dearly .

After that, the heroine look at the capture targets and apologize , she also give them their favorite teddy who was tear by her , when she give it to them , her hands reveal some scratches and needle holes . The capture targets was shock when they knew that she's the one who fix their teddy, Their impression of her change as they then look at her in a different light .

Days after days , the two capture targets fall in love at the heroine and tried to persuade her and their little cousin Kelly to transfer at their school .

Round 3 : Escape Joker Prank

In this round , all the members of the Jack's will be participated that's include the heroine , Eline who is the holder Ace of Spade and Kelly who is the number 10 diamond holder .

While they we're escaping , Eline will bump another capture target : The Loner Simon Ray , who is the number 3 spade holder at a abandon classroom .