Chapter 3

( Madison's POV)

Omg, Omg Omg!!!!! I was flipping out! But it could just be this door, so I went arond like a crazy person and tryed to open the other doors.

All the doors that I tried were locked,but there was one more door left.I shut my eyes praying the door would open, BUT no luck was not on my side today. I was freaking out sooo much!!!

I was thinking of scenarios of how to get out of this school, when it hit me. I whipped out my Iphone and tried to call when my phone just started beeping. I took the phone off of my ear and looked at the screen: ¦NO SERVISE ¦ DAMMIT!

I rushed backed to room 13 turning sharp corners and avoiding abstocles when I finally made it. I hesitated to enter the room, but it would be for the best.

" I knew you would be back for this"said Luke, referring himself to this. I rolled my eyes.

" Why would I want a self conceded prick like you,"I backfired raising my eyebrow at his assumption. Then I heard some OHHS, and turned around. Behind my back I heard someone whisper " Damn shes hot, and feisty" and then they started talking again about what girl they slept with this week. Geez,there is no way to get their attention! Then it hit me,what does boys like more than football? So I stood on the desk and yelled

" IF YOU GUYS PAY ATTENTION I WILL TAKE MY SHIRT OFF" Then the room was so quiet you could hear a pin drop " Ok so NOW that I got your attention, You guys do no theres a snow storm out side,right?" They all muttered a "Yes" or bobbed thier head. " Because of that snow storm the snow is blocking the door, so we are stuck here." I explained trying to be calm. Then next thing Sam said," Now that we payed attention you HAVE to take off your shirt!!" God,doesnt any thing go through their heads but sex,boobs,and asses!!!!!!