Chapter 2

(Madisons POV)

After I got my detention slip the whole day became a blur. It was my last period,History,this class was the most boring class EVER!!!! To make even better I had Mr. Parker as my teacher in this class,too.

I got so board I decided to take out my jacket and take a nap. I was in the middle of a sweet dream when I felt something rough start to push me roughly. I slightly opened my eyes to yell at the person,but it ended up seeing my friends Adriana and Stacey.

"What do you guys want!" I snapped tiredly.God cant a girl get her beauty sleep!!!

"You need to fucking wake up damnit class is over!!" said an irritated Stacey. Yup, Stacey loves to cuss.

"Ya, get up or I will shove a spoon up your ass!"said an unpatient Adriana. O and if you have noticed Adriana likes to threatin people with spoons... Ik weird friends right, o well I love them.

I got up groggily and started to collect my stuff when I rembered I have detention. Shit! I got out my binder to read my slip and read: ¦RM. 13¦

I walked down the empty hall usually filled with high schoolers. I finally reached the room and saw.....

ALL the schools players that includes ,Carter,Tanner, Caylob, Luke,and last but not least Sam.

The thing that made me mad is when I walked in they wolf whistled. God, I hate players,like dont they have a heart?!?! Seriously,all they do is get a girl and sleep with her and break up with her like seriously!! I dont know why all the girls fall for their tricks!

I walked to my desk trying to control my anger when I heard someone say," Man, I wanta tap that ass" That comment just made me soooo pissed. Were is the teacher?!

" Alright,seriously who just said that,like seriously!" I said with hate.They all went quiet when I heard Carter say " *cough cough SAM *cough cough" I turned to mad dog Sam and he just sent me a cheeky smile.

" Where's the teacher,"I asked politely,but you could still hear annoyed tone in my voice.

" What teacher,there is no teacher," said Caylob looking dead serious.

Since there was no teacher I walked out of the class without saying anthing and went to exit.

One problem, the door was closed by something. I looked out side to see what it was and saw snow pushed up against the door,and we were having a snow storm!!!