Chapter 6

(Sam's POV)

I've noticed that scream,but where? I tried to think back then it hit me. O,shit thats Madison!!!!!!!

I ran as fast as I could to the kitchen. When I entered I saw Madison on the cold polished tiles. I ran to her body,and found her unconscious.I then realized there was a strange aroma,like something burning,but I ignored it. I didnt know what happened to Madison so I started goin over senarios. I felt her head to feel if she had a fever,but she didnt. Then I checked her pulse to make sure she was breathing,and she was. I didnt know what happened,but taking a wild guess,I think she fainted.So I was just goin to splash water on her face and carry her back to the cheerleading changing room. I went to find a cup and put the faucet on to cold and filled it up. I went over her body and tipped the cup on her pail face.

(Madison's POV)

My eyes just shot open when I felt something freezing on my face. When I opened my eyes they came in contact with some pretty midnight blue eyes .They were Sam's eyes. I tryed to get,but went back down from a horrible pain. I whinced in pain and my vision from the agonizing pain. Then the flash started to begin. I rembered my shirt got caught on fire from cooking the chicken. It must of burned my back. Then someone cleared thier throat and took me out of my train of thought. O ya Sam is still hear. I felt very embaresed and blushed.

"Thank you"I said to Sam ,while looking down.

"It was no problem,but may I ask what happened."he said using a curious tone.I lifted my head and nodded. I started explaining from when he left to fainting.He then went behind for an odd reason. He walked behind and lifted my burned shirt up. I whinced when the cold air came in contact with my bare back.

(Sam's POV)

After I splashed Madisons face with the cold water her eyes shot open. She stared into my eyes and then she went into her own little world. While she was thinking I looked down and saw boobs. And DAMN might I say they were mighty fine boobs,too. I was gawking at them for while and broke out of my trance. I looked to the owners face and saw it was Madison's. I looked down and noticed I was standing over her. I swung my leg so I was standin on my of her.Which was a bummer. I then saw she didnt noticed me and was still in lala land. I cleared my dry throat loud enough so she could here me.She looked up at me and a shade of red added coolers to her cheeks.Shes blushing.

" Thank you" she said keeping her head down. I was curious of what happened.

"No problem,but may I ask what happened" I asked with curiousity.She started telling me what happened from when I left through she fainted. I wanted to see how her back was doing,so I walked towards her. She gave me a WTF are you doing looked but I just ignored it and stopped in front of her back. I lifted her charcoled shirt carefully and she then I heard a wince come out of her mouth. I looked at her back and saw she got burned. From my eyes this did not look good.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hope you liked the story so far.

PLEASE,

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN &

SHARE

-Abby ;)