Chapter 9

(Madisons POV )

~~~~~~Still in flashback~~~~~~~~~~

I swear my heart stopped beating!

"W-what do you mean fu-future m-m-oth-er"I stuttered asking JJ ,while tears clears blurred my vision.JJ looked at me with saddnes.

"TELL ME GOD DAMMIT"I yelled with unpatience.

"Im sorry to say this,but your sister was 7 months pregnant "JJ whispered keeping his gaze on the floor

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER STOP LYING," I said a little to harshly,so I needed to calm down."She cant be pregnant I saw her 2 months ago and she showed no sign of being pregnant"

"We thought that to,but there are some cases that you dont know if your pregnant" JJ responded with a " Im Mr.Smart guy."

I broke down right there. I knew I was in the angry stage of mourning. I threw my self on the cold polished wooden floor.I sobbed trying be quiet,but that didnt happen. I felt a soft hand on my shoulder.I yelled"DONT TOUCH ME" throwing the palm off my shoulder roughly.

I then closed my eyes saying "Its just a dream" over and over again hopeing it was. Another stage of mourning DENIAL. I could hear my mom crying softly,but trying to keep strong.

I just couldnt take the pain I ran up to my room. I wanted to get threw the pain. So I did the best thing I knew to get it away. I ran in my pink bathroom and looked threw my drawer. I then spotted my best friend.I pulled it out of the old tampon box. Hey dont judge its the last place someone expected it to be. I meen who would think a razor blade would be in a tampon box. I took the shiny object out and held out my healing wrist. I ran the blade across my skin and it felt good at first then felt the pain. I kept slashing threw my tender skin getting deeper and deeper each slash. I saw the dark red blood flowing down my wrist. Then I carved 2-9-11 in my skin. I carved it because its the day I got the worst news and my birthday that I will never celebrate EVER AGAIN. I made sure I carved the blade deep enough for the date to ingrave in my skin,but not to deep to cut a vain. I took a black towel out and washed the warn blood off. I walked back into my room. I closed the door making sure to lock it. I passed by a mirror and saw my reflection. I couldnt even reconize this person. Her usually green sparking eyes were dull and puffy. Her fire hot hair was a dull red. And she had pale dkin,not tan like mine.I then noticed THIS IS ME.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

HI sorry I know its been a long time since Ive updated,but I was sick:(. This chapter is dedicated to Stephy!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

AND SHARE!!!!!!!