Chapter 7

(Sam's POV)

Her back was blistering and the skin was uzzing with blood and the natural oils in her body. I wanted to just fix it for her.

"How bad is it?" asked Madison.

"It doesnt seem that bad," I said trying to convince her and even myself . I couldnt tell her the truth,because I didnt know if she wouldnt faint again.I was thinking of what to do.

"Your burns need to be taken care of so lets go to the nurses office. Can you walk?"I asked wanting to know.

"I can" she said confidently. I stuck my hand out to help her up.She went to lean in ang she screamed lik a pregnant lady giving birth.

"So im guessing thats a no then"I said trying to lighten up the mood.She didnt think it was funny.

"No shit,and my back hurts like hell(A/N it really does.Personal expiernce thx to my bro)"

"So how am I going to get there" I thought for a moment went a light bulb popped in my head.I gave her one of my famous smirks and looked at her mysteriously.

(Madison's POV)

My burn hurt like hell.

"So how I going to get there"I asked referring "There" as the nurses office. Sam froze and put on his thinking face. He looked at me mysteriously and gave me "the smirk". Oh no. The next thing I notice I was getting lifted up by strong arms. My boobs were pressed up against his 8 pack solid chest,while my legs were finding thier way to Sam's torso. He put his hands on my back securely around my back,forgeting I was burned. I yelped instanly when his gentel hands brushed against my back.

"O shit,Im soooo sorry I totally forgot about your burns." he said giving me a guilty look.

"Its ok"I said very forgiving. Then I felt warm hands go under my butt,and I gasped suprised.

" GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY ASS!!" I yelled at Sam.

" I need carry you somehow." he said calmly. I then decided to go along with it and rested my head on his braud shoulders.

" Besides you know you like it" he said with his hot breath whispering in my ear.I lifted my head and slapped his mid back. I felt his chest viberate on my mine and a soft chuckel escape his lips.We walked down the hall in silence,not an akward silence,but a peace one. I felt a slight jolt and lift my head up. I looked around my surroundings and noticed we were in the nurses office.

"Im going to set you down now." Sam said waiting for me to respond I nodded my head and he gently set me on the chair with the front of my body against the back of the chair.

"Ok,im going to gentlely take your shirt" Sam said.

"Why cant you just lift only the back part"I said kind of snotty.I felt kind of guilty,because hes trying to help me and im just being a bitch.

" Because I need to rap a bandage around your whole body." he responded cooly.

" Ok,and im sry I was acting lik a bitch" I said apologizing.

"Its ok,so can I take off your shirt now" he said unpatient. God.I finally nodded my head.Sam took his finger tips on the hems of my shirt slowly lifting it up. I started feeling very self conscious so I just looked up at the white boring ceiling.And BAM a cold drift just hit me.

( Sam's POV)

I slipped my fingers on the end of her shirt and slipped it off her back taking in her beautiful body. I finally got off her shirt and now she was in her jeans and blacky lacey bra. O how much I wanted to just slip that off too. I then start paying close attention to her and noticed she had goose bumps. I then glided my fingers across her cold skin.

(Madison's POV)

I felt fingers across my ice cold skin. Those were Sams fingers,but Omg they felt like magic wands and it felt so right!!No Madison hes just acting nice to get in your pants and take away your V-Card! O,how I wish Ali was here!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So who's this Ali Madison speeks bout???

Is Madison forming a crush on Sam?

Ok so im sooo sry I havent updated,but I am busy alot nd my bday is on tuesday!

VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE

FAN,FAN,FAN,FAN,FAN,FAN,FAN,FAN

COMMENT,COMMENT,COMMENT!!!

LOVE,abbycadaby