Stuck in school with the school's players

(Madison's POV) 

I woke up to my alarm blasting kiss you by One Direction. Uh!!!! Today's another day of that Hellhole aka school. After debating to get my self out of bed I threw the blankets off of me and stomped to bathroom and took a shower. I blow dried my hair and walk to my closet. I looked outside to see what the weather was and saw fluffy white stuff falling down from the sky.Then it hit me, it was SNOWING!!!!! I went to my wardrobe to find some warm clothes and found a black warm long sleeve shirt,a nice cardigan,worn out skinny jeans,and last but not least ugg boots. I went downstairs,ate some cereal,then read the time.8:45. O shit,im late. 

By the time I made it to school I was 10 minutes late to first period. I walk down the hall nervous to my classroom .I put my hand on the cold metal door handle and was ready to try to slip in the room unnoticed. Ya,that didnt work. I walked in and ALL eyes were on me. 

"It was nice of you to join us Ms.Crawford said my teacher Mr. Parker. 

I looked at him innocently and said," Im sorry sir,it wont happen again." 

He at me strait in the eye and told me sternly that it better not. I said thank you looked around the full classroom for a seat to sit down in. The only seat avable was a seat next to Sam aka 1/5 of the players...... 

He notticed I had to sit next to him and he smirked at me ,in response I just rolled my eyes. My legs got tired of standing so I slowlyy walked to the empty desk. I pulled the old yellow rusty seat out and took a seat. In the corner of my eye I saw Sam looking at me so I just started taking out my pen and notebook and wrote down notes. While concentrating I felt a warm presence on my leg a little to close than comfert. I gazed down to hand and followed it to the owner. 

I met with his midnight blue eyes then swatted his hand away. He then,lifted his hand higher up my thigh.  

"SAM!!!" I tried to hiss quietly,but just like my day it didnt turn out good. 

" Ms.Crawford this the second time i've talked to you today, DETENTION. As well as you Sam,"said Mr.Parker. 

" But,But..." is all I could spit out before he said," No buts, you two will see me after class." Dammmit!  

After 18 intaginizing minutes the bell rang, BUT NO I had to get a dumb fricken detention slip. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

A/N Hi, I hoped you guys liked it! I want to dedicate this chp. to Adriana & Stacey!<3 

DONT FORGET TO VOTE,SHARE, FAN, AND COMMENT pls :) 

P.S. This is my first book ;) 

- Abbycadaby/ Abby :)