Chapter 4

(Madisons POV)

"Ok, So your NOT going to take off your shirt?"asked Tanner.

" Is that ALL you have been thinking about for the last thirty minutes!?!?!" I yelled pacing around the classroom.

"Thats what we've ALL been thinking about" explained Carter.

" OMFG im only going to say this ONCE and ONLY ONCE so get it threw your damn skulls. I AM NOT GOIN TO TAKE OFF MY SHIRT!!" I said slowly. I looked out side the fogged up windows and saw the winter sun setting, then I heard a gurgle and noticed I was hungry. Im going to go in survival mode. I gathered up the players and was going to put these boys in line, because IM IN CHARGE.

" Ok guys this is the plan, I will make dinner, Tanner and Luke you will make a place to sleep,Caylob you will get some water,Luke you will find stuff for hygiene, and Sam you'll help me in the kitchen." I heard some groaning and some oks.

We all set off to do what I asigned. Sam was following behind me like a little lost puppy and I just wanted to laugh.

We made it to the kitchen in no time. I was scanning threw the pantries. I found some chicken breast and a sack of potatoes. So I decided to make fried chicken and some mashed potatoes.

" Ok Sam we are going to make fried chicken and mashed potatoes"

" Ok" he responded

" Now go and wash and peel the potatoes" I ordered throwing the bag of potatoes at him.He stalked off,then I heard the sink start. I then took a bag and filled it with flower to make the batter for the fried chicken. I poured the oil in the hot pan and started putting in the chicken in the bag and started shaking the bag. I started to put the flour covered chicken in the boiling oil. I then stood there waiting to flip the chicken and felt a warm presence on my mid stomach and felt my back against a hard figure against my back.

I turned around and was an inch away from Sam's face. I tried to pull away,but he wouldnt budge.

"You know im stronger than you,and I know you like this position," he said as his warm breath trickled down my neck.I ignored his last sentence and turned around to flip the chicken. I felt something on my neck, but ignored it. Then I felt a warm sensation on my cold neck. I rembered who was on me and how he was a player,OMG HES GIVING ME A HICKEY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Ok, so im sry i didnt update yesterday I had alot of hw.

DONT FORGET TO FAVORITE,SHARE,COMMENT,AND FAN!!!!! If you do I will give you a HORAN HUG!!

LOVE,ABBY<3