Chapter 12

A/N:30reads+10votes=NEW CHAPTER

I know you guys can do it! And thanks so much for the 20 votes last chapter! xxx

(Caylobs POV)

I cant believe Sam would do that to Madison!!!! At this point I was PISSED! Ok.. Caylob calm down! I started calming down after doing a couple breathing exercises. Well that boy is in a hell of a beat up. I knew Madison wasn't going to like the slut room. O well?

(Madisons POV)

I woke up in the room. In all places Caylob would place me he chooses the Cheerleader room.

nice. without even a pillow!

now I was acting ungrateful. I got up feeling better. No pain. Good. But my heart ached a little,... all because of stupid o' Sam.

' Like a tissue ' echoed throughout my mind. Ya Sam is just goin to throw me out like an old used tissue. I officially HATE Sam Johnson.' No you don't' my brain thought. Ok ya I can never say hate because hate is a strong word. Or at least thats what my mom told me. Sigh.

I decided to get up and notice all 5 players are gone. O wait make that 4,there lying on the ground sleeping away. I swear that boy sleeps the day away. I didnt really wanted to leave my cozy "Bed",but o well.

I got up and looked in the cheerleaders closet. I kept trying to look for something descent,but MAN WAS THAT HARD! Not only because of the shortness,but also it was winter and I was freezing my ass off!

I kept rummaging through their closet looking something at least decent to wear.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sam walk in, holding his duffle bag. For a few seconds I just stared in awe. Looking for something?" He asked, flirtingly. "As if." I hufffed. "Anyways, do you know where I can find decent clothes?" Sam reached into his UCI duffle bag and out came some sweatpants and a some sort of college seeatshirt. "Here. You can have this." He said, throwing it over my direction. "No! It's fine!" I stammered. "Look, I was about to put it on, but. Ladies first, right?" He said with that little twinkle in his beautiful luscious midnight blue eyes. Ugh. Why am I thinking this. Stupid hormones. He is a freakin player Madison. I kept on repeating over and over again to convince myself.

"Still checking me out again?" Sam asked looking me up and down, winking. "Ugh. As if." I responded. Suddenly a very tired Tanner came in. "Hey guys." He said, groggily. He sat down from where I was laid and cover his eyes again. "Um. I think I'm going to go." Sam said backing out the door.

When Sam was out of ear and eye sight, I leaned against the wall and fell down slowly. I sat there with my head between my legs, just thinking. Oh how I will kill for a cup of Starbucks right now...

After about five minutes of me just silently crying, I felt an arm slowly wrap around me. I looked up to see Tanner. "Why are you crying?" He asked, his face just a few centimeters away. "Why do you even care." I whisper between a sniffle. "Because- Because. I like you"...

__________________________

DUN DUM DUN. LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. Y'ALL READY?!?

ANYWAYS...

AS ABBY SAYS, 30 reads + 10 votes= NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!!

If I were you I would vote right now and share this EVERYWHERE.

SO YEAH...

VOTE

COMMENT

&

FAN

FOR

ABBY. CAUSE SHE'S RATCHET (in a good way)

TANKS :*

-Diane