Chapter 4

She looked really familiar but I couldn't quite remember where I had seen her. She was quite pretty, dark brown messy hair, tall, she had a similar skin colour to mine. But I couldn't think about her now. She ran up to me and helped get Selenus in the 'camp border' as she called it then, without telling me she ran off to fight that monster. I pushed Selenus in the camp borders. I turned to see how the fight was going, and it was not so good. The girl was on the ground with a nasty gash on her arm. I used my hands to get up and winced, I too had a cut on my arm. The empausai must have heard me wince for she turned and started towards me.

I wanted to get it away from the girl so I walked outside the borders and away from the girl. The empausai was closing up then suddenly stopped and turned, it had 2 arrows sprouting from its back then it disintegrated into yellow dust. The girl swayed and was about to fall when I grabbed her arm. I helped her inside the 'camps border'.

She told me to go help Selenus. I didn't really want to leave her but she seemed confident so I went to Selenus.

I saw some people coming up the hill. 

"Here!" I called them. They came towards me. "He got thrown on the ground by that empausai," I told them. 

"Don't worry," one of the boys said, "he'll be fine". Then I turned around and saw that the girl had hit the fallen on the ground. 

"Go to her," I told some of the people. A girl with a bow and arrow ran towards the girl who had fallen, and picked her up. 

"She will be ok right?" I asked, 

" Don't worry," the with short hair said, 

" Willow is a strong girl, she'll be fine." she paused before saying, "what's your name?"

 " Zake" I said,

 "Well Zake I am Kayla and right now you need to go to Chiron. My brothers will take you to him," she said. Then she turned to the others and said, "Hey! Guys take Zake here to Chiron, I'm gonna take Willow to the infirmary," then she turned back to me smiling and said, " Well Zake, welcome to Camp Half - Blood".