Chapter 7

I found Chiron at the borders of the camp near to what used to be Thalia's pine. He had Zake and Alexa beside him. Willow was nowhere to be seen. Not that I wanted to see her. In the distance I saw someone coming towards them. As she came closer I realized it was Kayla.

" She'd woken up but she's a bit sore, even if she doesn't admit it," she said. I rolled my eyes. That's her.

"Is she okay though?" I turned to see it wasn't Chiron who said that, it was Zake. Why does he even care? Kayla smiled at him knowingly,

" Yeah, I told you she was gonna be fine" Zake wanted to say something but then shut his mouth. I scowled at him. Zake stared at me nervously.

" Don't worry," Alexa said, " That's just his face"

" Well, I'd look better with a smile," he responded. My scowl grew. Zake threw his hands up submitingly,

" Imma stay quiet now," he said. I crossed my arms on my chest.

" So...?" I inquired. Chiron was looking at Kayla.

" We need to get on this quest as soon as possible. Just ask her if she can walk or function... I want her here as soon as possible." Kayla nodded and ran back up the hill.

As the sun started to move downward, I recalled the prophecy. A specific line,

'Together must prevail, the 8 shall they'

Eight people? I was pretty good at maths and was pretty sure we were only four. But before I could ask Chiron, Willow started coming down the hill in their direction.