Chapter 34

After Percy and Annabeth left, we went to get our pegasi.

"How will you guys get to Camp Jupiter?" I asked Vertia, Elias, Iva and Nate.

"Dont worry about it," Iva said, "we already arranged for someone to come and get us. There are roman demigod families everywhere and we found one that isn't far from here. They said that they could drop us to camp."

"All right then," I said.

Just then, I looked over to where Vertia and Elias were sitting, and saw that Elias just leaned in to kiss Vertia. Vertia seemed to be shocked to process what was happening. She soon got over the shock however and wrapped her hands around Elias's neck. Then Alexa started screaming with joy. The two lovebirds however, were not looking disturbed. When they finally pulled apart and saw all of us looking, both of them were smiling and were blushing bright red.

When we said our goodbyes, Alexa and I mounted our pegasi. Willow looked at Zake and said, "Why don't you sit in front this time."

"B-But I can't ride," he said, gulping.

"You don't need to know how to ride, you just need to sit in front. I can ride a pegasus from the back."

He looked at her with scared eyes. Then he mounted the pegasi and she mounted behind him. Once we took off, I could feel Zakes whole body getting tensing on his pegasi

"Relax," Willow told him gently, "just breathe and hold its neck gently."

He didn't say anything, just held the neck with one hand then her hand with the other. I almost smiled.