Chapter 15

You and your group are all gathered in a circle around the fire in the woods. Jake hands you a plate. You grab it and walk up to Sofi. You put the food that's on your plate onto hers. She looked up at you and you gave her a smile. You've been running low on food lately. You want everyone to eat and stay healthy. It doesn't matter if you don't eat, you just want them safe. "I'll go walk around see if there's anything around here. I won't be long." you say and walk further into the woods. "Hey" Camila says as she walked up to you. "What are you doing here?" You ask. She held up her gun. "I can stay safe, after all you thought me how to. "She smiles and you give her a smile back. "Why don't you want to eat ?" She asks. "I want you guys to be well fed, I'll be fine." You say and look around through the trees. "It's beautiful here, well apart from the dead animals, and the stinking smell." She say making you laugh. "Yeh" you stop walking and lean against a tree. "Some times I close my eyes and I like to imagine that the world is normal, that everything's back to how it used to be. But then I open them and see how people I love die in front of me." You say looking into her eyes." You have the group, you have Sofi.... You have me."she said and took a step towards you. "I...uh... I know" you whisper. You were face to face. So close to each other. You were both looking into each other's eyes. No one wanted to talk, afraid they'd say something wrong. You see her look down at your lips and then back up into your eyes. She bit her lip and started to lean in closer and closer. You just stare into her eyes. She stops when her lips are right next to your and she looks up into your eyes. Her eyes shut and she pushes her lips into yours. As soon as you feel her lips you instantly kiss back. She places her hands on your cheeks and you move your arms to her waist. She pushed herself into you, closing the space between you both. Her hands go behind your head and into your hair. She grabs your hair and moves her head more to the side to deepen the kiss. Your lips move in perfectly together. You grip onto her waist harder and move one hand onto her back, then under her shirt. You bite onto her lower lip making her moan. You hear a stick break but decide to ignore it. Then another sound this time a groan. You open your eyes to see a walker going your way. Your eyes go wide and you move your foot to take your knife out, making Camila pull away. You move behind her and stab the knife into the walkers head. You look at Camila and then sight. Your both breathing hard from your little hot make out session. "Wow" she says breaking the silence. You look her in the eyes to see her looking right at you. You think about what to do next, not wanting to do something stupid. You walk up to her and place your lips on top of hers one more time. She kisses back and you pull away after a few seconds. "Let's get back to camp" you say. She nods, you grab her hand and walk over to the little 'camp'. "What happened to you two?" Ally said pointing at you. ' oh shit' you thought. You fix your hair and Camila fixes her shirt. "We were attacked by some walkers, we took them down and came back here" you halfway lie. "Yeh" Camila says and walks over to sit down next to Sofi. You walk over to the car and tell Normani to get some rest while you get up and sit on the car. You feel a body sit next to you. You look to your side to see John. "Hey little bud" you say. "Don't call me that, I'm not little" he says. "Your 10" you say. He roles his eyes. "So what really happened?" He asked."what?" You asked confused. "I can tell you were lying" he say. You sight getting what he was talking about."nothing happened, we were attacked and that's all" you say."come on tell me the truth." He said. You kept quite. "You came out of the woods with your hair a mess and her shirt all messed up. For me it looked like you guys had sex in the woods" he continued. your eyes go wide at what he said. "We didn't have sex" you say. "Well it looked at it" he said and you sight. "I'll tell you want happened if you won't tell anyone, understand?" He nods. "We kissed, made out really, then we got attacked by a walker and came back here" you say. He laughs."I knew it, Dinah owns me a chocolate bar" he says. "What?" You had a confused face. "Oh I said that you guys just kissed, and she said you had sex." He says. You role your eyes."how do you know what sex is anyway?" You ask. "I walked in on my parents, after that they had to explain the selfs" he said and you laugh patting his shoulder "Get back to the others now" you say as your laughing dies down. He stands up and runs over to the group. You place your head in your hands and exhale a deep breath. "Hey, can we talk" you heard behind you. You turn around to see Camila. You pat the roof on the car and she gets on."umm..." She said. You let out a laugh. "It doesn't have to be awkward, it'll only be awkward if you make it awkward." You say. She nods and takes a deep breath. "I'm sorry if I did something wrong, I didn't mean to, unless you liked it, I did, but I don't know if you did and I like you, it's okay if you don't like me but I just want to know and-" you laugh at her rambling. You move her face to look at you and give her a peck on the lips. "I like you" you say. A huge smile forms on her lips. "I like you too" she said and she gave you another loving kiss.

A/N- Finally, I wanted to write that for such a long time now!