Future Prologue

No One's POV

~~Distant Future~~

Adora was standing on top of a cliff.

She had an eye patch, after previously losing her left eye.

She looked down at her army.

Her army of former Horde Soldiers, former Bright Moon Guards, former Thiefs, and robots were cheering for her.

"Soon we will have all of Etheria." Said Adora.

The crowd cheered.

"We'll save everyone." She continued. "The Horde and the Princess Alliance thought that the only way to save Etheria was to use Child Soldiers. They raised people all their lives to do one thing; fight. If they die? They're considered replaceable. No more of that."

She turned into She Ra, without using the sword.

"Anyone who wants to fight for an army," Said Adora. "will have the freedom to choose. You all had the free choice of joining me, and you did. Anyone who refuses?"

Everyone looked with anticipation.

"They'll be able to live." Said Adora. "But only as long as they promise to better themselves. No more crimes, no more hatred. Just start anew. And for this army, we look out for each other. Man or Robot. We have one life to live. Let's see to it we all try to have the person on our right or left live it the best they can. I might be on top of this cliff, but we are all on the same level."

Everyone cheered.

"And to think," Said Adora. "I was a fool, only a couple weeks ago."

~~3 Weeks Ago~~

Adora was woken up by a knock to her bedroom door.

"You may enter." She yawned.

Glimmer and Bow ran into the ran.

"Adora," Said Glimmer. "The Horde is attacking a village."

"What else is new?" Adora asked. "I'll be out in a minute."

Bow and Glimmer nodded before running out of the room.

Adora got out bed, and walked to the corner of the room, where her sword was.

Rubbed both her eyes.

The scars on her back always gave her a sore pain in the morning.

Adora then looked at the sword and picked it up.

Adora smiled.

"As long as we're together." Said Adora. "Nothing will stop us. No one will tear us apart. What does that mean anyway? "Tear us apart?" Does that mean we get ripped to shreds? Or do we just go our sperate ways?"

Adora got dressed in her usually clothing.

A Red Vest, A White Long Sleeve Shirts, Grey Pants, and Red Boots.

She still resembled a Horde Soldier.

But she knew, she could never go back.