The Destruction of an Alliance

No One's POV

Everyone in the Alliance was sitting down at the meeting table.

"As you all know," Said Glimmer. "we have to attack the Fright Zone. Immediately."

Everyone gasped.

"Now?" Asked Bow. "We don't nearly have the resources to attack now."

"We still have our powers." Said Glimmer. "You all can use yours to get us through. After all, Shadow Weaver told me the plan."

"Are you serious?" Asked Mermista. "You're following her ideas? After we get in the Fright Zone, how do we get out? Did you ask your oh so perfect second in command?"

"Are you arguing with me?" Demanded Glimmer. "I'm the Queen, whatever idea I have, we do. You guys are only Princesses, an Archer, and of course...a Horde Solider."

Adora looked saddened.

"Quit taking it out on Adora." Said Frosta. "Ever since you let Shadow Weaver in your kingdom, you've been treating Adora like shit."

"Watch your tongue, in front of me." Demanded Glimmer. "Adora is the one who got my mom killed. If she didn't have power, we'd kick her back into the woods where we found her."

"Glimmer, that's enough." Said Bow. "Adora already told me on how you were rude to that shapeshifter and how you turned them down. They could've used their skills to help us."

"Of course you'd choose Adora's side." Said Glimmer. "That shapeshifter could have betrayed us. It could've been a trap."

"You turned someone down and didn't think to tell us about it?" Asked Perfuma.

"I don't need to tell you everything." Said Glimmer. "I only need the approval of Shadow Weaver. I'm the Queen, and what I say goes."

"Enough!" Shouted Adora, standing up. "Shadow Weaver is only using you. It's what she does."

"You're just jealous because she likes me now." Said Glimmer, walking over to where Adora was. "After all, didn't you, at one point, want to see her?"

"You said she was evil!" Said Adora. "You told me that I couldn't trust her. You said only a fool would trust her. Now she's your second in command? You choose her, over your real family and friends?"

"You're not family." Said Glimmer. "And I know you think of my mother as your mom. She wasn't. Also, we're not friends. You're just her because you're She Ra."

Adora had a tear coming down her eye.

"You hypocrite." Said Adora. "You're doing the very thing that you were afraid I was going to do. After everything I've done for the Alliance. After everything I've done for you and your mother. You say we're not friends?"

"Never were, Horde Solider." Said Glimmer.

That hit Adora in the heart.

"I left my best friend for you." Said Adora. "I used to call the Fright Zone home, then you forced me to betray them. I wasn't going to, but even if I wanted to, I could never return. Catra took my second eye."

"WELL MAYBE SHE SHOULD'VE GONE FOR YOUR THROAT!" Yelled Glimmer. "IT SHOULD'VE BEEN YOU, NOT MY MOM! WHEN THIS WAR IS OVER, WE'RE KICKING YOUR SORRY ASS OUT! IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU, MY MOM WOULD STILL BE HERE!"

Adora started to full on cry now.

Glimmer realized what she said and didn't mean.

"Adora," Glimmer started, reaching a hand forward. "I'm so-"

Adora pulled back.

"No." Said Adora. "I know what you meant. You're right, I don't belong here."

Adora grabbed her sword and started walking away.

"Adora," Started Glimmer. "I'm sorry. Where are you going to go?"

Adora stopped momentarily.

"To see Light Hope." She said. "Are you coming or staying, Swift Wind? Because when we leave, we're not coming back."

Everyone looked at Swift Wind.

He followed Adora out of the castle.

Glimmer's POV

What have I done?

The the Hell is wrong with me?

I yelled at one of my best friends that I wanted her dead.

How I be so stupid.

"I'm leaving the Alliance." Said Mermista, standing up an walking out. "I'll fight the Horde on my own."

"Me too." Said Frosta, getting up and leaving. "Adora deserved better."

Perfuma followed.

"No, Guys, wait." I said.

They stopped and looked at me.

"We need to stick together to win the war." I said.

Bow got up and walked to where the rest were.

"You said you only needed Shadow Weaver." Said Bow. "Enjoy her company."

They all left.

No more Alliance.

Why?

Why did I have to say those hurtful things?

It's all my fault.