To Be Woken Up By Your Fear

No One's POV

Adora was sleeping in her bed.

Her left eye was covered with a white cloth, and tied to her head.

"Adora~" Whispered the darkness.

Adora slowly started to wake up, only to see Shadow Weaver nearing close to her bed.

Adora shrieked in fear as she fell out of her bed.

Luckily, her sword was right by her bed as she grabbed it and pointed it at Shadow Weaver.

"How did you get in here?" Demanded Adora.

Just then, guards barged into the room and pointed their spears at Shadow Weaver.

Shadow Weaver calmly raised her hands in the in defeat.

"What is going on in here?" Demanded Angella, walking in the room, only to be shocked as she saw Shadow Weaver.

"Take her to the dungeon." Demanded  Castaspella, entering the room.

As the guards escorted Shadow Weaver out if the room, Adora tried to follow only to be stop by Angella.

"Leave her, Adora." Calmly said Angella. "She can't hurt you anymore."

" No, I-" Adora hesitated to get out. "I need to see her."

Angella and Castaspella were shocked upon hearing Adora's words.

"After all she's done to you?" Asked Castaspella. "She's a monster."

"She's my mother." Said Adora. "She raised me. Admit it, Your Highness, you always thought of me as nothing more than a Horde Soldier."

Angella felt her heartstrings pull.

Angella always thought of herself as Adora's mother and was shocked by Adora's words.

Angella felt a tear go down her cheek.

'Horde Soldier?' Angella though. 'She's so much more to us than just She Ra or a Horde Soldier.'

Angella put her hand on Adora's shoulder, only to have it shaken away.

"I won't let you be hurt by her again." Said Angella.

"I'm more hurt by not being trusted enough." Said Adora.

Angella sighed than looked at her guards.

"Keep Adora away from Shadow Weaver." Demanded Angella. "It's for her protection."

"I'm gonna hurt Shadow Weaver." Said Adora, accusingly.

"It's not for her." Said Angella. "It's for you."