Final Battle

Adora's POV

We were outside of the Fright Zone.

It's time to get rid of the Horde once and for all.

"HORDAK!" I shouted. "YOU ARE ENTIRELY SURROUNDED BY FREE PEOPLE! GIVE UP NOW! YOUR DEATH WILL BE A LITTLE BIT QUICKER!"

The speakers turned on.

"Funny of you to say that." Said Hordak through the speakers. "I have a couple of your friends. Come in alone, straight to me, or they die."

He has my men?

No.

This can't be.

I can't let them die.

"FINE!" I shouted. "I'M COMING IN ALONE! TRY ANYTHING, AND YOU WILL FALL LIKE LEAVES!"

I turned to my men.

"What's one of the greatest values I've tough you?" I asked them.

"NEVER LEAVE A MAN BEHIND!" They all shouted.

"I have to go in alone." I told them. "If anything happens to me, burn this place down to the ground. Evacuate everyone, except Hordak, and burn it down."

They all saluted.

I walked into the Fright Zone alone.

Many of the citizens and soldiers looked at me in fear and curiosity.

They'll all be free soon.

~~Timeskip~~

I entered Hordak's quarters.

There were three of my men, who were still dressed in Horde Soldier outfits, with their hands tied behind their backs.

"You came." Said Hordak.

"Let my people go." I said.

"They were once my people." Said Hordak. "Then they joined you."

"Let them go." I ordered.

"Turn back into your true form." Demanded Hordak. "That's the plan."

"Plan?" Asked one of my tied up men. "Oh, right the plan. The plan to trap Adora. The plan to defeat Adora. The plan to use three soldiers, pretend they're three soldiers on her side, and pretend to kidnap them, get Adora to transform back to her real self, have the princesses jump her, and end this war."

Kyle, Lonnie, and Rogelio?

Hordak facepalmed.

"That plan?" Asked Kyle.

"YES, THAT PLAN!" Said Hordak in anger. "JUST GET HER!"

Glimmer, Frosta, Mermista, Perfuma, and Bow all came out of the shadows.

"Some bait." I said.

"Kyle is dumb." Said Another voice. "But we love him."