Chapter 1

History, a story written mostly after bloodshed.

Filled with mysteries and events which could not be avoided.

And that night, a new history was written at the Nan Kingdom.

The night that could never be forgotten.

.

.

.

The night of Assassination:

Royal massacre:

Orchid Palace, Nan.

Nobody, absolutely nobody in the entire Kingdom had ever expected the most brutal Royal massacre overnight. It was actually a night of celebration at the royal palace after King Huan and Queen Yang got back from meeting their friends at the North.

They were yet to meet their children, yet to see the another sunrise of their land, yet to live, yet to prosper -but who would have thought that their life would end that night. All because of one man who turned against the King with unimaginable schemes.

That one man was the rebel.

An enemy in disguise.

And to most of theirs surprise, the agitator was King's right hand man, his most trusted General, his confidence, his personal armour--General Tan Su.

Tan Su, had brought in thousands of his personal army as soon as the King and Queen left the palace in his and their first born, Prince Bao's care. It wasn't the first time that they had been outside the palace and going somewhere, but it indeed became the last time they could ever leave their place.

For fifteen long years, Tan Su had trafficked young boys from different parts of the world and trained them cruelly in the middle of the vast forest. He had his own trainers, loyal followers and friends as well. He had blinded them with hatred, filled their heart with venom and readied them for that exact night.

It was such a shame that even some ministers, high level officers, heads of nobel families had joined hands with that devil of Su, to overthrow the King, who for sure was the best one. They had had their own reasons, but for the Xiao bloodlines, they were all equally guilty.

Tan Su and his armies stooped to the lowest that night to not even spare the servants, infants, relatives, ladies and even elderly people inside the palace.

He slaughtered them all.

He took their life and soul.

Even the heavens cried and the nature wailed to that sight as the unexpected rainfall started out of sudden. Knowing what was happening, many villagers nearby tried getting inside the palace but alas, even the henchmen in patrol belonged to that rebel Su who shot everyone with the arrows as if they were animals.

And lastly, Tan Su reached the throne.

The iron throne that had been passed by the Xiao bloodlines for last hundreds of years. The cursed throne which once had to perform the same kind of massacre, erasing the entire dynasty for the first Xiao King to reign.