Chapter 11

Landing Xiao Zhan on his feet, Yibo turned the latter around saying, "Open your eyes now. The view in front of you is insanely beautiful."

"Really?" Xiao Zhan doubted.

"Yes Zhan-ge." Guaranteed Yibo.

But to his amazement, Xiao Zhan turned around, held Yibo's arms and opened his eyes. Shirking at the light, he adjusted his vision yet kept his eyes only on Yibo.

"Indeed. Insanely beautiful."

Something in Yibo's heart tugged.

He went mute and the one making sounds was his heart-beating like crazy.

Collecting the speechless person in his arms, Xiao Zhan hugged him, "Now go back to the tent. I see you're already washed up."

"Huh?"

Indeed Yibo hadn't gone near Xiao Zhan without taking a bath. He had fought and gone back to Star Inn. And coming back to where Zhan was- he was all dirty. So he had to clean up if he didn't want any dirt on Zhan.

Those nights, Xiao Zhan was clingy.

"I could wait here." Yibo tried his luck.

"No. And that's for feeding me sleeping herbs. I knew what I was drinking but drank it cause it was you who gave me."

Surprised Yibo asked what he shouldn't have, "Why? What if I had given you some poison?"

"I would drink it without any words."

"Zhan-ge!" Yibo seethed and got out of Xiao Zhan's hug. And the truth, determination and guarantee in Zhan's eyes burnt Yibo's heart, "You mean it." He realised with his eyes wide.

"I do." Xiao Zhan was never the one to deny, "Cause I know, the only one who would never even dream of hurting me is you."

"I promise." Yibo hugged Zhan again, "Never. Never will I do that."

"Now go. I have nothing to change after I take a bath." Laughed Xiao Zhan pushing Yibo away.

"I will be right back."

With a small peck, Wang Yibo rushed down while Xiao Zhan finally had a look around. 'I must be crazy for wanting to see him blush all the time.'

.

.

.

.

The smile in Wang Yibo's lips swept away the moment he saw an eagle fly from the tent. That was a trained bird and personally belonged to him and his shadow. Not always would Black summon him; not anywhere too.

So rushing to where Black was, Yibo was surprised to see Zhang with him, "Shadow?"

Not always would Black hide things from Yibo but this time, he wanted to protect his smile, take his burden and steal his worries, "Haoxuan needs to be there. Let's not take any risks. So I sent him a letter."

Nodding, Yibo asked, "Anything else?"

Knowing Wang Yibo to the core, Black knew he would want a detailed information about anything so he asked back, "Free for a talk?" So he could divert Yibo's mind to something else.

No matter how busy, Yibo had another important work-to bring clothes to his gege, "Zhang, can you take some fresh clothes for him. He's at the cave." Inevitably, his safety came foremost.