Chapter 8

Who wouldn't find sunshine beautiful?

The answer would be Wang Yibo!

Cause to him, nothing would ever be more beautiful than the person sleeping next to him. Long hair thrown at the back, long eyelashes closed, pretty face so close and those calm breaths giving him reason to live on-to Wang Yibo nothing would ever ever compare to his Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan was ethereal.

Xiao Zhan would always be so.

If only it was possible to sleep back and never wake up again, Yibo would have loved to go back to that warmth again but alas! Life isn't easy like that. And he had to get up.

Before Xiao Zhan would wake up he needed answer to many questions. And there was only one man who would be able to answer him-Zhang! Xiao Zhan's right hand man- bodyguard, friend too.

Keeping aside all the good moments and feelings, Wang Yibo couldn't deny that he had been self blaming for everything that happened to Xiao Zhan. When his favourite person had winched in pain the previous night, Yibo hadn't been able to sleep at all from then on.

That beautiful hand needed his attendance so he had opened and cleaned and bandaged Xiao Zhan's hand again. Needless to say, it had pained him so bad to see the deep cut.

Therefore, there were things he had to know. Now that they were so close, he couldn't let even a small thing unknown. Not because of any other reasons, simply because it was Xiao Zhan.

Like how Xiao Zhan had pointed out, Yibo knew that it was really his fault for not being closer to Xiao Zhan that he didn't know a lot of things about him. Results of it had been quite visible everytime Xiao Zhan made him feel things he had never felt. And said things which caught him off guard.

So few more minutes of gazing at that lovely face and Yibo kissed the latters' forehead, slowly getting up. 'I will be back soon.'
.

.

.

Making sure that Xiao Zhan was properly guarded, Wang Yibo went to see Xiao Bao who luckily was also sleeping well. Not wanting to disturb him, Wang Yibo had silently left. With habit, looking around to see if Xiao Bao was properly guarded or not.

'Zhan-ge would be jealous to know this.' Yibo knew.

With a subtle smile on his lips, Wang Yibo walked to where he wanted to go. Not without calling his only friend.

.

Lavender Inn:

Stopping by the gate of neighbouring Inn, Black held Yibo back, "First let me ask you something."

"Go ahead."

"Did you tattle talk about what I told you? Your Zhan-ge was not really talking to me yesterday. He just shut himself inside Bao's room so when I ran to you, I actually didn't even think he'd come out." Black complained.

"I did tell him about him following me around. But I didn't tell him that it was you who told me. I did tell him about him not liking the food cause I want to take him to a good diner next time." Yibo calmly stated making Black surprised.

"Wow~~ you surely can't be trusted anymore. I told you about it so that you don't get caught if he was to follow you without me knowing. But- leave it now." Sighing, Black voiced his prediction, "Maybe that's why he didn't follow you yesterday."