Chapter 5

The basement underneath Wang Yibo's chamber was very different than that of Xiao Bao. The door itself was hidden inside the bathroom. He still remembered how he and Xiao Bao had personally designed those two chambers.

His and Xiao Bao's.

Unfortunately, on their last visit they had an ugly fight with some random guests who made an absurd demand of wanting Xiao Bao's chamber. And that resulted to a complete destruction of that chamber that made elderly Shen turn that into a storeroom.

However, Bao still wanted to reside there like his every visit, making elderly Shen decorate the basement and make it liveable. That did wonders to Xiao Bao's privacy.

More for Zhan's safety this time.

"What are you thinking?" Black brought Wang Yibo out of his trance who had suddenly gone mute after saying such deathly things.

"Nothing. Let's go."

With Black leading the way, Yibo sighed as soon as they opened the door to the basement.

Cries of pain were already heard.

Down there, three men tied on the logs were getting whipped. That was what Yibo liked about his men. They exactly knew what to do with those who made him angry.

And this time, he was angrier.

Descending the stairs, Wang Yibo calmly ordered, "Ask them what they do to the men they take liking upon. If they don't answer, burst their eyes and cut their tongues. -If they lie cut their limbs and feed them their own raw meat and- if they don't speak until the end chop them piece by piece."

Nobody seemed surprised.

But the men grunting in pain stopped.

They knew only one man that ferocious, The nameless warrior.

Or another man, Panther, the killer.

"I guess you didn't know Panther was in the town" Grumbled Black pulling out a chair for Yibo to sit down, "Your bad that he came in this season."

Bulls eye!

They three pairs of eyes teared up to know who they had unknowingly offended. They even feared to breathe loudly. "Panther!"

Once seated, Yibo nodded.

Totally indifferent.

Black nodded back and went to one of those men. With the tip of his seathed sword, he lifted that man's chin up, "First question: what do you do to those men you take?"

Silence!

The audacity!

Within a split of second, Black pulled out a surprisingly blood stained sword. The blood seemed very fresh which gave an odor of human blood.

Then next came a gut wrenching yell of pain as Black poked his eyes without even blinking. The pain in that yell gave goosebumps to everyone but Black and Wang Yibo.

The yell was shrilling.

The cry was frightening.

The scene was petrifying.

"SPEAK!"

Shaking, crying, shedding blood and tears the man with an aching voice barely replied , "We-we use the-them to-to pleasure u-us."