Chapter 3

Ten Years Later:

Heaven Palace:

The Emperor welcomed his warrior of the sons who had successfully won the battle and conquered the three small kingdoms who had dared to unify and revolt against Zhōngyāng.

With the news of bad health of not only the Emperor, but also the crowned Prince spreading since years, the smaller Kingdoms had pluck up courage to conspire but to their worst luck, they hit the bottom.

Almost everyone was killed.

"Welcome back my sons." Roared the Emperor with immense pride.

He stood tall and proud on the dias with two sons respectfully bowing at him. "Father Emperor." They chimed together.

No smiles.

Contrast to the Emperor and Empress.

With the two of his sons fighting for him and their Kingdom, Emperor Jun could guarantee that nobody would ever be able to bring down the legacy of Wangs. Cause like always, nobody who had even thought about getting the throne were defeated and enslaved. Smashed like ants by his two Wangs.

To celebrate the victorious comeback of  his said two sons, Wang Haoxuan and Wang Yibo, everyone close to the royal family were present there. The other Wang Princes also stood there looking as proud as their father and as happy as their mother. Surprisingly with time, everyone had grown up handsome, wise and better, yet each one were different.

Very very different.

Prince Wang He, who had chosen to be a musician some years ago refusing to hold his sword had composed songs that sung the prosperity of his Kingdom. He was well known among the maidens.

Prince Wang Shaiming who always liked being alone and seldom talked found his enthusiasm on writing books of wisdom and knowledge.

Prince Wang Zhi who was quick in decision making and very intelligent sticked by his father's side as his right hand man and his best advisor as well. The sixth Prince also had a very important role in justice for people in their Kingdom.

The youngest and the loveliest Prince Wang Ai was still growing up and spending most of his time with the crowned Prince Wang Feng, who was always sick from last ten years. The Empress couldn't trust outsiders so Ai was mostly with him.

Sickness led to no wedlock.

To keep the secret of  Prince Feng's bad health a secret, for years, leaving Prince Zhi to guard the Emperor and Palace, the Eighth and Tenth Prince had been fighting many civil as well as interstate wars.

But always on a disguise.

As if they held no value as Princes.

As if they were scapegoats.

As if they were sacrificial brothers.

While Wang Haoxuan, with his well built body looked like the crowned Prince;  he always acted like his eldest brother in the battlefields. However, with Wang Yibo refusing to act like anyone else in the Palace and for one mistake he had committed, he fought side-by-side with Haoxuan as a 'Nameless Warrior'.

Unsaid and unknown, they were sons of one mother and Father Emperor.

Two Wang siblings.