Chapter 5: Someone Who Can Help

Momo Yaoyorozu POV~

We all rush from the park where we found the phone, to UA. We all agreed on telling Mr. Aizawa, but we quickly realized that it might be way more serious than we thought. I mean, we don't know who we're dealing with, right? 

Finally, we get to UA. It took about 15 long minutes to run here, and I'm sure all of us are running on pure adrenaline. We run through the halls, and see people looking at us. I know that this is very disrespectful and not hero-like acting at the moment, but making sure that Bakugo is safe is more important. All of our minds were clouded with thoughts and didn't see Mr. Aizawa until we finally crashed into him.

"What did I tell you about running in the hallways-"

"B-BAKUGO! HE'S MISSING!" All of us quickly snap out of it and turn to reality when Kirishima yelled what we have found out about Bakugo.

"What the hell do you mean he's missing?" His expression changed from a tired one, to a more serious and timid one. His face clouded, and we knew he was taking every word that we said, and were going to say seriously.

"W-we were trying to find him, so we went on the trail he uses for his morning run, and we saw his phone, laying on the ground all cracked!" Tokoyami said.

"The league of villains-"

"Mr. Aizawa, I don't think they could've been the ones responsible... It was as if Bakugo didn't have time to react." I tried to reassure him that it wasn't them, and that it was more serious than it really is.

"Yeah the path was surrounded by trees, and they weren't blown up, so Bakugo couldn't put up a fight..." I have to say I'm surprised, Kaminari is taking this really seriously, just like the rest of us. But then again, Bakugo is one of his best friends.

"Thank you... I'll call the staff and hold a meeting immediately. As for the rest of you, tell the others there won't be class today. Nezu will announce that in a second." He turned away, got his phone out to call someone, and started walking towards the office. We all look at each other, not realizing yet that we were holding our breaths, and head towards the dorms...

No One POV~ 

As soon as Eraserhead had told the news he received from his students to principal Nezu, he immediately put together a meeting. In the room, a lot of the staff were present, along with some of the heroes that were supposed to be present in 2 weeks.

"Alright, thank you all for coming. As for the staff, I invited some of the heroes who were originally supposed to come in 2 weeks for the students in class 1A." Said Nezu, breaking the silence.

"What was the emergency, you know we have a lot of stuff to do-"

"Katsuki Bakugo went missing again." Aizawa glared at Edgeshot

"Wait what?! I thought I saw him in the halls yesterday-"

"He went missing this morning, Midnight. According to the students, he went for his morning jog, and never returned."

"That boy would've been able to defend himself. I had him as an intern, and he was fully capable of doing that. His anger on the other hand-" 

"We're not talking about that right now, Jeanist. The thing is he was kidnapped, and most likely than not he didn't have time to react."

"Back on the topic, what makes you say that Aizawa?"

"4 students from his class went to find him by taking his trail that he usually takes, and found his phone, which was left on the ground, cracked. The surrounding place was covered in bushes and trees, which were in perfect condition, meaning that Bakugo didn't have enough time to use his quirk."