Chapter 8: Daisuke & Azumi

No One POV~

As soon as the last question was asked to the UA students that were present, Dabi quickly left the room, with Hawks and Aizawa following close behind. Dabi left the premises of the dorms, and went inside the school itself, walking down the halls. It was a passing period, which meant all eyes were on him. The students shot him glares and worried looks, but most of them were too scared to even look in his direction. As Dabi walked the halls of UA, with no particular destination in mind, the two heroes called after him

"Dabi wait!" Hawks was in front of Eraserhead, running towards him since there wasn't enough space for him to fly through.

"I swear to God Dabi stop right now!" Aizawa had already activated his quirk, ready for the worst. his scarf was unraveled a bit, and his eyes were glowing red as his midnight black hair floated in the air.

Dabi stops, just as the bell rings for the students to be in their classes again, leaving no one in the halls except for the three of them.

"Okay, the both of you explain. Now." The two finally caught up to the scarred man, and Aizawa was giving the 2 a scowl, making it clear he wasn't messing around at the moment.

"Explain what?" None of this bothered Dabi. He's dealt with worse.

"You know exactly what. Your reactions, how you found out the "Black Diamonds" are after these people of this project, how they're involved-"

"Aizawa, you need to calm down-" Aizawa's eyes grew the size of gold balls in rage when he heard what the number two hero had told him to do.

"A STUDENT HAD BEEN KIDNAPPED FOR THE SECOND TIME ALREADY, WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE HELL IS THE "SECOND CONNECTION" YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT AND YOU-"He points at Dabi- "YOU'RE PART OF THE REASON WHY HE WAS KIDNAPPED THE FIRST TIME!"

"Look, I'm helping you now, so how about we go back to the meeting room because there's a lot we need to discuss. Bakugo being killed is the least of the problems we have right now-"

"What the hell are you even talking about?" 

"Because the people who kidnapped him have no interest in him. He's going to be the bait-"

What the hell are you even talking about? Bait?! What are you not telling me?!?! Dabi and Hawks quickly exchanged looks.

"Alright. There are these people who are responsible for project 167-"

"You keep talking about this project, what is that?! Dabi rolled his eyes, he was getting irritated already, but he gave Hawks a quick nod to continue, but he wasn't even looking in his direction, since he also was starting to get annoyed.

"Just listen to me! The people who controlled the project kidnapped him. They took him because they needed the people who were the 'experiments' of it. The reason? To get rid of them because they are the living proof of their failure, and they're the reason for the project collapsing." Aizawa blinked a couple of times, showing both confusion, and understanding.

"So, Bakugo is bait, and whoever was part of the project is basically the ransom?"

"Something like that." There was a short pause in between what Dabi had just confirmed. Aizawa took a deep, silent breath.

"Okay, so what do we do now?"

"Well, we need to find the location of them, right?" Hawks eyed Dabi.

"I won't be able to do that, I'm limited to what I can do, but I know someone who can."

"Okay, and we're going to need people that we actually trust because they might be the ones who told them where Bakugo was-"

"Wait, so we have a spy?" Aizawa had once again interrupted Hawks, showing even more confusion.