[1] Switch

| todoroki's pov |

The day was finally over for todoroki, He had a hard day. Bakugou was starting to get on his nerves. He was always shouting and blowing things up, todoroki couldn't get a second of peace with bakugou around. He was deep in thought as he went through the door to his mansion, so he jumped when his father addressed him. 

 "Shoto. I have some news for you."

 Todoroki was NOT in the mood for Endeavour today. So he simply rolled his eyes and answered (quite rudely) 

 "What do you want?"

 " Don't use that tone with me, anyways, it's about your therapy place. " Endeavour stated.

 "Well, I'm listening?" Shoto replied, annoyed with how much time his father was taking.

 "We are going to switch the location, not your therapist but the location."

 "Why is that?" Shoto asked, slightly taken aback 

 " Well the 2 places merged or something, I wasn't told much but apparently you will go to a different location. I will text you the location. " 

 "Alright." Shoto replied .

 "Also, the therapy time will change aswell. It will be right after school at 4:30. I am aware you get off at 4:00 so I hope that will leave you enough time. You will go there Mondays And fridays."

 And with that the conversation was over. Todoroki went back to his bed and got in pondering the change.

~Next day~ //Wednesday morning \\

Todoroki  sat down in his desk next to deku. Deku began telling him about something he wasn't interested in and his attention began to wonder. It finally focused on the group beside him. It was the bakusquad and they were bugging bakugou about something. Shoto decided  (against his better judgement) to listen into what they were saying.

 "C'mon bro, why don't you wanna hang with us on friday!" - denki 

 "Yea man, you're always "busy" on fridays, especially at around 4-5! " kiri added, giving the "busy" air quotes.

 "Yea bakubabe it's clear you're making an excuse not to hang with us!!" Mina exclaimed whining loudly. 

"Like seriously bakugou, if you were really busy you would tell us what you're doing. I think It would have been a better decision to just make something up instead of telling us, it's private, and to mind our business." Sero said, rolling his eyes. 

"MIND YOUR OWN DAMN  BUSINESS! IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS, OKAY!? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DROP IT?!" bakugou screamed.

Shoto noticed something he hadn't noticed before, bakugou didn't look... Angry. He looked more uncomfortable? Or sensitive, he couldn't tell. Todoroki never noticed this before. To anyone else bakugou looked angry and annoyed, but Shoto saw past the act.

Bakugou continued, "I-I REALLY- *deep breath*I really DO have somewhere to be. And the reason I can't TELL you guys is, again, personal. So please just drop the subject. Bakugou stated. He than looked away, so they couldn't see the tears forming in his eyes. He instantly, internally,  cursed himself for stuttering, and 1 curse wasn't enough for his brain, apparently.

"USELESS PIECE OF S--T DON'T YOU DARE CRY. THEY CAN'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. THEY WILL KNOW HOW WEAK YOU REALLY ARE! YOU'LL BE LUCKY IF THEY EVEN KEEP HANGING OUT WITH YOU! THE ONLY REASON THEY DO IS BECAUSE THEY'RE SCARED OF YOU, YOU MONSTER! " bakugou thought to himself. He put his annoyed expression on and looked back to the group.

The bakusquad ( and todoroki's) mouth dropped open. Bakugou had stopped shouting, and he had stuttered.

" Damn, bakugou I have never heard you stutter before in my life! I'm really sorry! sero exclaimed.

 "Yea man that was so not manly of us, we'll drop the subject." Kiri added.

" Yea bro we didn't mean to pry! " denki added.

and with that they moved on and started talking about a new video game that recently came out. 

 Bakugou was extremely happy they dropped the subject and let out an inaudible sigh of relief. He than tuned out what they were saying and put his head down on his arms and went to sleep.

Todoroki looked at bakugou. When he had snapped he looked as if he was near tears. But now that he looked back, bakugou looked back to his usual arrogant self. 

"Whoa!" Shoto thought to himself. "he's really got a good act!"  He was snapped back to reality to deku calling his name, he'd have to ponder this later.

^•THANKS FOR READING!!! ♥❤ •^

Wc= 751