[6] Mall Meet up

(Boys who weren't there btw =  koda, aoyama, sato, shoji, and m*neta. The only reasons they aren't there is because I don't know much about them, and m*neta, he's m*neta.)

The first one to notice bakugou was denki. 

 "Omg, guys. look." - denki said, pointing.

 "Is that bakugou!?" -ojiro replied, shocked expression covering his face.

"Oh my goodness he looks so soft!" - kiri said laughing

" Aw, I've never seen him so happy! " -Iida

"He's adorable." - Todoroki said very monotoned. Everybody laughed about todoroki's comment and cooed about him from across the street. All of them took photos or videos.

 "Guys! What if we followed him!"

 "I want to see how he is when he isn't so mean and scary!"

 "That's sounds like fun! Let's do it!"

 after a couple of minutes they convinced Tenya to do it with them and they began following bakugou. They followed him from a little behind him on the other side of the street, whispering and giggling the whole time.

 "It's really fun to see bakugou so soft, I always thought he was mean and unfriendly, I guess he's just putting on an act!" Someone commented.

The comment really struck todoroki, but he kept his usual, flat faced expression.

 They soon reached the mall and followed bakugou in, it was now more difficult to stay hidden. They followed him up the escalator and soon saw him stop in front of a makeup store.

 "Is bakugou going in their !?"

 " Why has he stopped here? "

 "Why would bakugou need makeup?"

 They watched bakugou put his hood up and walk in. And they quietly followed, their curiosity getting the better of them. They then watched bakugou go into an isle with concealers. They saw him look through all the concealers and finally stop at a really light one. They then saw him pick up a sample of one of them. He brought it over to a full-length mirror. From the place they were hiding they could clearly see him take off the eye patch, and everybody audibly gasped when they saw what was I underneath. They also watched him take a water bottle and make his hands a little wet, he than wiped off some old concealer, revealing a giant scar and around 6 bruises. It also revealed really dark eye bags. It looked like he hadnt  slept in weeks! 

Which was half true, bakugou had terrible nightmares. It was a symptom of his ptsd. The nightmares were often extremely realistic and terrifying. He would wake up sobbing and shaking uncontrollably. After He woke up it was hard to fall asleep so he would just stay awake for a while and eventually fall asleep. Sometimes he would wake up again to the nightmares, and wouldn't be able to sleep for the rest of the night. 

The boys were shocked by his scar, bruises, and eyebags. They had never expected it. One thought was running through all of their heads. Who had done this to him. Todoroki was the only one with a good idea of what was going on. He didn't want to believe it though. Did his mother do all of that!? All the laughing and jokes had disappeared as they watched him skillfully put the makeup on covering one of the eye bags completely. It looked like he had done this countless times! (He had) he seemed satisfied with the colour. And they watched him pick up the concealer and buy it, soon leaving the store. All of a sudden everyone began talking.

"Omg is he okay!?"

" Wtf happened to him!? "

"Who did that to him!?"