[8] Home "Sweet" Home

Bakugou had such an amazing time with his friends, he had also gotten new clothes that he actually liked! And to top it all off, he had gotten a new sketchbook and, of course, concealer. So it was no surprise he was in a good mood when he got home. He waved goodbye to his friends, (Some had walked back home with him because their houses were in the same direction) His usual frown replaced with a content look, not a smile, but a content look. He went inside, not bothering to turn on the light, and took his shoes off. He than happily grabbed his backpack and was about to go upstairs when the light flashed on, effectively gaining his attention.

 "Hey brat."

 That's when he remembered, his mother. Oh F*CK His mother. He didn't know what he'd done yet, but already new he was a dead man walking. The house reaked of heavy alcohol, and he quickly scanned the living room thru the doorway. As he had expected, the room was littered with empty, or half full, green bottles. He also noticed one or two empty wine bottles, meaning she was really upset about something. Probably his father's passing. She only drank wine when she was reminded of him, maybe an old photo, but it always meant a Horrible beating. Mitsuki walked over to him, her walking unsteady, nearly tripping most of the time. She was really drunk.

 "You absolutely SELFISH BRAT!" she spit, " YOU LEFT AND DIDN'T COOK MY SUPPER! I HAD TO MAKE MY OWN FOOD! YOU'RE SUCH A MISTAKE! IF YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE FOOD FOR YOUR MOTHER HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO SAVE PEOPLE FROM VILLAINS! " she slurred.

// Very late at night \\ 

Bakugou was very much correct when he thought the beating would be bad. He got up too his room much later, barely able to pick his backpack up even though it was incredibly light. He immediately went to bed and fell into a light sleep, only to awake to a nightmare about half an hour later. It was one about the villains, again. His ptsd was really not letting him sleep. He tried to go back to sleep but it simply didn't work. He was also shaking violently now. The nightmare had been gruesome, it was so real to life that when bakugou woke up he was in a Horrible panic. He just sat there rocking back in forth, trying oh so hard to stop shaking and fall asleep, but to no avail. He didn't get even a little bit of sleep after that, the pain too great, his mind filled with everything his mom had said, and worry, so so much worry. How would he go to school? What excuse could he use to explain his extreme limp and many, extremely obvious, bruises.

 You may be thinking, oh but he's got all Sunday to recover! Wrong. All of UA was to come back to school one day early, it was apparently for a huge announcement. This is why bakugou was so worried. He had gone back to his house very late,nothing could've happened during the rest of the day because He was with the group the entire time. To top it all off, bakugou couldn't say he was mugged because him, Todoroki, mina, and sero had walked To his house together. They had seen him go inside, he had even waved! Wtf could he say?! He fell down the stairs!? Wait. That's it! He'd say he fell down the stairs! and with that his mind let him fall asleep, until he was woken up 10 minutes later to his alarm clock. f*ck. And so bakugou got up. He than stumbled around, 40 minutes of sleep not helping, along with that he had a bad limp to deal with, and if he turned his head to fast he'd feel the worst pain he'd felt in a while, which was saying a lot. 

He took a shower, grimacing badly as the water hit many bare wounds. One on his shoulder especially bad. He than stumbled out of the shower and went to his closet, trying to decide what to wear. He looked at all his boring black shirts, some with faded logos on the front. Than he remembered, he had gotten new clothes! And that made him a tad more awake, and happy. He looked through his backpack, and finally decided on a long sleeved shirt covered in pastel colored sprinkles on a light green background. He pushed the sleeves down, effectively covering his arms. He grimaced at the feeling of the fabric hitting his bruises, but moved on to find a pair of pants. He finally settled on a pair of light blue jeans, this was definitely a change too, he was always wearing black ones. He than went into his bathroom and covered the (now even more present) eye bags with his concealer, and decided to wear the new eye patch he had bought while shopping with the others. They hadn't noticed him buy it, thankfully. He put it on over the black and blue eye. They eye patch was also a light green, but it had a small white cloud ☁ on it instead of sprinkles. He than covered up the rest of the bruises preset on his face and went downstairs.

Once downstairs he saw his mom passed out on the couch. He was very glad she hadn't noticed him! He than slipped on a white coat and some caramel colored shoes and left the house, only brining along his phone and earbuds. The walk to school was especially peacefull today because it was a Sunday and not many people were out, so Bakugou's spirits were already lifting a little. He put his earbuds in and tried to block out the facts that,

1. He was half asleep

2. He was limping really bad

3. He would be bombarded with questions

4. He would be bombarded with stares

5.He was in extreme pain

End of chapter!! Sorry it took so long to write! I'm probably going to take a while with the next chapter because I'm going through my other chapters and fixing paragraphs that aren't written well, and stuff like that. Also, shoutout to: @KawaiWolfie    for being an awesome person! Have a good day or night! Bye kittens!!! ♥❤♥❤,

Wc= 1066