[4] Meetup

Tw: Mentions ptsd, abuse, near death experience, trauma, and rape. Chapter also includes unrealistic character personalities (aka, soft Bakugou and Todoroki) and hardly researched subjects. 

| Baku pov |      //friday, after school\\

Bakugou made it to therapy a little early and so he sat down on one of the couches. He then dozed off a little. After a little bit,he heard the door open. 

"Huh that's weird, the only people who have a therapy session at this time are me and that old man. Maybe somebody new?" He thought to himself.  He didn't care enough to check so he just sat on the couch and continued his rest. That was untill he heard a shocked,

 "Bakugou!?"

 bakugou audibly gasped. 

" Sh*t, sh*t !!" he swore under his breath. 

Who was it? Who knew he was here. He really hoped it was somebody who could keep a secret. He looked up  hurriedly and looked around, untill his eyes landed on todoroki.

 "Todoroki!? What are YOU doing here?!" Bakugou asked, equal parts shock and worry lacing his voice, he noticed it, but didn't care to pretend at the moment.

 " I could ask you the same thing! I never knew you went to therapy!? " Todoroki responded, confusion written across his face.

| Todo pov |  //friday after school \\

Todoroki found the place and walked up to it. He opened the door to find that the door had a small bell on it, notifying that he was there. He quickly surveyed the place, it was slightly bigger than his old place, but definitely not big. It was very homey. He continued to look around until his eyes landed on a boy about his age on the couch. He looked soft and precious to todoroki. His hair was blonde and spikey, but looked very soft. The boy's mouth was open slightly. He was resting his head against the side of the couch, he looked very comfortable. Todoroki couldn't help but feel that the boy was adorable! But wait, that boy looked... familiar..? Wait. No way... Was that....

"Bakugou!?"

 Oops, todoroki hadn't meant to say that out loud! At his name bakugou gasped slightly and sat up. He looked so cute to todoroki in that moment, so soft and sensitive! And Todoroki felt his heart speed up a little.  He heard bakugou mutter something under his breath, but wasn't close enough to hear.  Bakugou looked around hurriedly, almost in panic. Until his eyes stopped on him. When bakugou looked at him, Todoroki felt his face heat up, but luckily he was able to use his quirk to make his blush unnoticeable. He was snapped back to reality when he heard,

"Todoroki !? What are YOU doing here!?"

Bakugou asked, worry filling his voice. He slightly tilted his head while asking it, making him look even cuter. (If that was possible) 

 " I could ask you the same thing! I never knew you went to therapy!? "

Todoroki replied, surprise laced his tone. He instantly regretted saying that, he felt that what he said was very rude, and was sure he would receive an explosion to the face soon. So he was pleasantly surprised when he answered like a normal being,

 "Oh... Um I have been for a while now actually."

 " Is this why you're busy on Mondays and Fridays? " he inwardly cursed himself, he was really pushing it now!

"Oh, yea. It is. Umm... Can you please not tell anybody I need therapy?" Bakugou asked. It was incredibly quiet. Bakugou looked at his feet, as if he were embarrassed.