[12] Aizawa Meeting pt.1

∆^ still td pov ^∆

Recovery girl walked in then. She looked from me to bakugou. And was soon finished and asking for an explanation. 

 "It's not my place to tell you, sorry. But if you want you can ask aizawa. He'll know soon." I replied. She suspiciously accepted this answer and left the room. 

°^°^About 30 minutes later ^°^°^°

| Bk pov |  //still in recovery girl's office \\

I woke up to a small headache. I slowly opened my eyes. Then I realized, where was i? I shot up in bed looking around quickly, a large amount of panic forming in my chest before it quickly vanished. I was in recovery girl's office. How did I get here, why was here? They questions spiraled for a couple seconds until I heard a shuffle beside me. I flinched harshly and backed against the back of the bed, squeezing my eyes shut tight. That was until I heard,

 "Whoa! Sorry, I didn't meant to frighten you!! It's shoto."

 Then it all came back to me, the last hit, the running into sho- icyhot's.... Eh screw it shoto's arms in front of everyone, feeling safe in his arms behind the school. Finally getting good sleep.... And then something occurred to me. I had done that in front of everyone! What had I even said? I was in to much bliss to comprehend much at that time. That's when the consequences of my actions weighed down on me. I'm sure many had seen it. And if they didn't record it, I'm sure it was spread by word of mouth. I was so screwed! Now that everyone had seen me off my act it would be so hard to act tough and unbreakable. Wait. None of that mattered now! My mother couldn't hurt me anymore! I could just be myself! and if she would somehow get to me I still had my boyfriend... wow, I'm so glad for him I need to thank him a million times. Just as I'm thinking this i'm snapped out of my trance by his hand waving in front of my face.

"Katsuki? Are you alright? You haven't said anything and seen to have zoned out for a bit." He says, worry clouding his face.

Ahhh he called me katsuki!!

"Yea sorry just thinking."

" alright, if you say so. I've got something to tell you, but before I say it, you have to promise not to freak out or say no right away, okay?" He said carefully.

I raised an eyebrow, why do I have to promise that.. I wondered but decided to just go with it.

"Okay..? I promise"

 "How would you feel about telling aizawa about.. What's been going on." He said.

That was no where near what I expected. A shocked expression was probably clear on my face. But I stopped to think about it. It would feel really good to tell somebody else about it, plus aizawa seems like the person who would have really good advice. But I would have to tell him about everything. Was I really ready for all of that? I guess i probably should. I need a trustable adult to tell this to, and he is the most trustable adult I know right now 

"I.. Guess. But I really don't wanna do this alone." I whisper out at last.

| Td pov |

I was shocked he had agreed so easily. I had expected to need to tell him all the ways it would benefit him but he obviously thought about this. I was very happy for him!

"That's great! He texted me about 45 minutes ago and asked if you would, we can meet with him at 6:00."

" We? So you're going to come with me? " he asked hopefully.

"Yea, if that's okay."

" That's absolutely great! Thanks so much! " he said graciously while pulling me into a tight, happy, hug. 

If you would have told first year Todoroki that he would be hugging a happy, smiling, bakugou Katsuki and that he was his boyfriend, past me would've laughed in your face. But here we are! 

I'm going to end it here! I know it's really short,probably the shortest one yet, but I felt motivated so I began writing them felt very unmotivated and stopped early. I don't want to give you guys trash chapters so I'll wait until I'm motivated again! And OMG 230+ READS! I AUDIBLY GASPED WHEN I SAW THIS NUMBER!! THANKS SO MUCH SQUEEE!! ♥❤♥❤♥ BYE KITTENS!

Wc:743 (yikes)