[15] All Night 🌙

| narrator's pov |

The stirring on the bed was in fact bakugou. It was bakugou having a nightmare, more specifically. He began twisting and turning in bed and talking in his sleep, he also let off small, silent, explosions. Todoroki didn't wake up but instead the boy wrapped his arms around bakugou tighter and held him close. This really calmed bakugou down, and the duo slept undisturbed the rest of the night. 

The next morning the two woke up beside eachother.

Well, Todoroki woke first. He woke up and saw their position and him being the best boyfriend ever, didn't leave for fear of waking the slumbering boy beside him. He knew bakugou didn't get enough sleep, and so He was very willing to stay there as long as it took. And so he did!

He stayed there for the entire day, playing on his phone, or just admiring bakugou. It was clear that bakugou was exhausted. He was confused at to why bakugou was able to sleep this well! He thought bakugou would've woken soon! But I'll let you in on a little secret! Bakugou had woken up far before Todoroki but stayed there because he was tired, and he hadn't had many a dreamless night until  very recently. He decided to just go to sleep again, thinking to himself that Todoroki would wake him up soon to get up. And when he fell asleep, something in him realized that he could sleep for as long as he needed. So bakugou didn't awake again for a very long time! More specifically, 1:30 p.m.

(Sorry it's so short! New updates will be soon, I PROMISE)