[14] Deku Finds Out

| narrator's pov I

Todoroki had taken bakugou back to his dorm and laid him on the bed. He himself was very tired but decided to take a shower before bed. And so he did, after the shower, he put on his boxers and pants, skipping the shirt. He laid down beside bakugou, making sure he wasn't to close to him, he didn't want to scare him afterall. And so he fell asleep beside him. A bit after they fell asleep, bakugou woke up, but in his halfconsious state didn't realize where he was and crawled closer to todoroki, seeking warmth. Todoroki in his sleep held on closer to bakugou, so the two ended up cuddling. Not 5 minutes later, there was a light knocking on the door, neither of them woke though because they were so tired.

|dk pov |

I needed to ask Todoroki about that video everyone had been talking about. I was so curious as to what had happened, and decided that it wasn't quite late enough for him to be asleep, so I went to his dorm room and knocked carefully on the door, nobody answered so I assumed he had ear buds in. I carefully opened the door and looked around. There in the bed was Todoroki, shirtless. I felt terribly embarrassed that I had seen him without his shirt, and quickly went to leave when I saw something stir beside him, and light blonde spiky hair became slightly visible. But wait... That hair was familiar.... No way. Was that.... 

 "Kacchan!?" 

I hadn't meant to say it outloud. Then without realizing, I began mumbling

(PAUSE! HOW TF DO I SPELL KACCHAN!? I NEARLY HAD A FING SEIZURE TRYING TO WRITE THAT! FROM NOW ON ITS BAKUGOU NO NICKNAMES FOR YOU MF)

"Why on earth would kacchan be in todoroki's bed? And why is Todoroki shirtless beside him? Did they do it? But I thought Todoroki told me he's asexual? Maybe his sexuality changed since then it was a little while ago but then he probably would have told me and he didn't. wait what if it isn't that at all maybe they are just cuddling but bakugou never seemed like the type to be into cuddling also why would it be with Todoroki-kun I thought they were enemies did something happen with them when I didn't notice that would make a lot of sense but maybe they did do it... "

Something stirred on the bed and deku was brought back to reality. "Oh no! One of them is waking up! I've got to get out of here!" He thought,  praying silently that it wasn't bakugou, he wasn't ready to die quite yet! So he slipped through the door and quietly ran through the hall back to his dorm where he sat in his bed he began mumbling again. Soon after he decided to ask Todoroki about it the next day. And with that he crawled into bed and fell fast asleep. 

!