[10] Finally Free, and a Love Confession

💖💕 AHHH TYSM FOR OVER 100 READSSS! I'M SO HAPPY! TYSM!! EEEEEEEEK!!! consider this your 100 read special! Again tysm, I really appreciate this!!!💕

After everyone found out their dorm partners, we were told we could go home, and to text any questions to the school's private number. We were also told to pack all of our stuff, because we could move in next week. Since dorms were such a big change, we were given 3 days to get used to it, meaning no classes just settling in. And with the final message, the students began leaving the school, talking excitedly to one another. I saw bakugou in the crowd, and for once I saw him talking excitedly to the bakusquad. I would've thought this was sweet, except I knew the reason for his excitement, and it hurt my heart. I was knocked out of my trance by a tired voice saying my name.

 "Shoto, is their a problem?" 

 It was aizawa,perfect.

 "Uh, yes. It's about- "

At that moment, shoto realized something. He had promised bakugou he wouldn't tell anyone. But, that was about the therapy, and the breakdown. He'd be okay with the black eye, right? 

 "It's about what, shoto."

 " Umh, can I talk to you somewhere more.. Private..? " Todoroki asked, cringing at the hesitance of his voice.

 "Sure, follow me to my office."

 ':when they were there:'

 "So, what's the problem?"

 " It's, bakugou. Me and most of the other boys from class 1A saw bakugou with major bruises, a huge scar, and terrible eyebags. This was only on his face, so we can only assume the rest of his body is much worse. We are unaware how it happened, but the bruises were very fresh. We saw this yesterday, we are all very concerned about his mental wellbeing and would like for you to look into this. "

 "Thanks shoto, I will." He replied, slightly dazed by the information drop. He got up to leave, making it half way out the door before he was stopped.

 " Sensei..? "

 "Yes, shoto?"

 " please don't tell him it was me who came to you, he was just starting to trust me. I have more information on the situation but can't tell you that or would have broken a promise and his trust. "

 "Alright, shoto. I won't say it was you."

 And with that, the conversation was over.

| Baku pov | //at his home \\

Bakugou walked into the house to see mitsuki passed out on the couch, "good" he thought. He than walked up stairs and began packing his very small amount of possessions. He began filling up the duffel bag he had, stuff he didn't want his mom to see on the bottom, going up to stuff she'd be okay with. He started by putting his 'girly' clothes on the bottom, his art supplies next, (he took much time making sure all his paints were properly shut) he than put down things such as, extra chargers, and  so on. After that he put clothes his mom would approve of, such as black with skulls and boxers. And lastly, his ua uinforms and books. He was done except for a couple things, including his 'special  knife' and all his first aid items, such as bandages. He put these in his backpack, along with his small collection of makeup, and things such as favorite books, pictures of his dad, and other personals.