[7] Mall Meet Up (pt 2)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! I'm (probably) going to stop giving you trigger warnings. I usually have no plans for what is happening in the chapters, and it's hard to remember to put them after I've finished a chapter. I also usually have to look for things in the chapter, in case I've missed something. If anything was triggering that I mentioned before, it'll probably show up again. I hope you stay safe! with all that in mind, please vote if you really want to keep them or not.

Yes, please keep them they help me.

No, don't keep them they give away the plot

Idc, do what you want

Other, please explain

SAME PERSPECTIVE FROM LAST TIME

CHAPTER STARTS HERE

At the sudden touch, bakugou flinched violently and swung around. At this reaction, kirishimia instantly felt bad. He had momentarily forgot about the black eye under the eye patch and the whole stalking him earlier thing. 

 "Woah you okay bro?"

 " Oh sh*ty hair, it's just you. " he replied, panic leaving his face, well, mostly. "

And as soon as he had said that, the rest of the bakusquad walked up to them.

 "Oh hey bakubabe! I thought you were to busy to come to the mall today?"

 " Oh, yea. I had been but what I had to do ended earlier than expected, so I had some extra time. I needed to get some new clothes so I decided I would do that now. " bakugou explained, it wasn't the whole truth but what else was there to say? 

'Oh yea sorry my mom was beating me half to death, so I needed to get out of the house, I would've come with you except I have severe ptsd, social anxiety, and claustrophobia!' 

Sure bakugou could have said all that, but as much as he trusted them, he wasn't able to tell them.

Sero's words brought him back to reality. 

 "Woah! Bakugou not telling us to 'mind our own buisness, extras!' And he wasn't screaming? What have we done to deserve this blessing!"  To denki and kiri it was painfully obvious he was trying to pretend he didn't know about the bruises, but to everyone else, it was normal.

 " OI SHUT IT EXTRA, I FINALLY GIVE YOU A GOOD ANSWER AND THIS IS WHAT I GET!? "

 "Bakugou! you said you got new clothes! Can I see?" Mina interupted, ignoring their little scrabble.

"NO! THEY'RE JUST CLOTHES."

" Pleasssssseeeeee!!!!!! " she pouted.

"UGH, NO! I'll show you some of my drawings if you drop the subject of clothes!" Bakugou yelled. He really didn't want them to make fun of the clothes he had bought , although he wasn't very confident about his art skills.

"YES!!!!" Mina shrieked .

*sigh* "I regret this already!" He lamented, but he still took off his bag and fished out the sketchbook. He held up the book to show them, and they all let out a cheer, gaining some curious glances from passerbys.

"How about you show us them while we walk to the food courts, we promised to meet the others there. "

 "Sure, that works." Bakugou replied.

 bakugou opened to the first page, one of a big meadow with a tree in the front.

 "This is the first one, wow it sucks. I did it way back in middle school, granted, it was about the end of middle school." Bakugou explained, dramatically grimacing at it.