[9] Dorms!

| Baku pov |   //Sunday morning \\

bakugou got to school a little early. He walked up to the small amount of students gathered at the front gate, they all seemed to be looking at something, or trying their best to see it. Bakugou wondered what was going on so he slipped to the front of the crowd. What he saw there made his eyes light up. He saw dorms. A brand new building that had 'dorms' written in large, black,  letters. It shown in the sun. Bakugou went to the back of the crowd, and leaned against the wall near the gate. His mind racing. He would be able to get out of the house! He would be out of his mother's grasp! He would be -

His mind was cut off by the bakusquad coming up to him. It was at that moment he realized he was wearing a huge, delighted, smile.

 "Wow bakugou I love your outfit!"

" Yea you usually wear black! "

"You seem to be in a great mood today!"

 He was thankful he was standing, otherwise they would've seen his limp. He was also thankful they front make fun of what he was wearing.

 "Yea, I decided to finally wear something I liked. Got this at the mall yesterday."

 " That's great bro! Do you know why everyone is crowding around the gate? "

 "Yes, we're getting dorms!" Bakugou exclaimed, excitement practically dripping off his tone.

 | kiri pov | {new pov y'all!!} 

As I was walking to the gate I saw the rest of the bakusquad, except bakugou, gathering in a group, so I happily went over to them. 

 "Hey guys!"

 "Hey kiri!"  They all answered in unison,

 " Guys look over there, it's bakugou! "

 "Wow look at what he's wearing, I never thought I'd see the day bakugou isn't wearing black! "

"It really suits him!"

" I agree! " 

"Lets all go over and talk to him, he's smiling a lot something good must've happened!"

" Yes, these last few days he's been showing his true colours a lot more and it's really great! "

"I noticed it to, bakugou used to never smile!"

" Yes bakubabe was far to busy yelling at us before. "

They walked over to bakugou and complimented his outfit and asked about the crowd at the gate, when he answered we could all tell he was extremely excited and happy about it. I thought something like this wouldn't effect him much, but oh well, maybe he just wanted a new place. The bakusquad was all talking together when me, denki, and sero all got a notification at the same time. The girls, and bakugou, looked at us, confusion written across their expressions. I just shrugged and looked at my phone.

| Group chat pov | { is that even a pov??}

 if I spell the names wrong, I'm sorry they're hard to remember

-Shoto- 

Hello everyone. This group chat is concerning bakugou. The people on this group chat are all the ones who saw the black eye, eye bags, and bruises. I have made this so we can discuss how we should tell Aiazawa. I have already volunteered but am unsure if I should go alone, and what I should say.

-Ejirou-

Okay bro I think you should tell sensei that bakugou was hurt and we don't know what happened.

|todo pov |      //MUCH TEXTING LATER\\

After a while we finally decided, I would go to sensei alone, today, so that he could look into it asap. So that's what I was going g to do, but first, I'd have to go on with listening to the announcement and finding my room and so on before I could ask him. Just as I was thinking this I heard present mic begin the announcement.

"HELLO EVERYONE! TODAY WE HAVE A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTTT " he shouted. "AS MOST OF YOU KNOW YOU'LL BE GETTING DORMMMSSSS."   * loud cheer from students* "PLEASE GO THROUGH ONE OF THESE LINES TO SIGN UP FOR DORMS. IF YOU DON'T WANT A DORM, JUST PUT AN X IN THE BLANK!" He finished and everyone began hurrying through the, now open, gate. Everybody got in line and about an hour later everybody had signed up. Around a half an hour later it was announced that they were now picking dorm partners , and if you weren't getting a dorm, you were free to leave. I had, of course, signed up to get a dorm. It was the perfect chance to get away from my father, and I was overjoyed to take it. So i, and a lot of other students stood around the box present mic was standing on. He was standing up there with a couple, large, cardboard, boxes. The first one he opened was apparently class 1A girls. A bit later, he opened one to class 1A boys. He began picking names, sero andd denki Kaminari! The pair let out a happy cheer and walked over to eachother, high fiving. He went through the rest of the list and then he said, Katsuki Bakugou andddd Shoto Todoroki. Then he went to another class. 

I was overjoyed at this, I would get to make sure bakugou was safe! I had no idea why, but for some reason I had this overwhelming need to protect him he was going through so much and still was able to keep it all to himself. He was so strong, but thought he was weak, and i wanted to change that.  And while I was rooming with him I could find out more about his trauma, and home life, meaning I could protect him from it! I hoped I would also be able to figure out why I was feeling the way I was about him.

| Baku pov |

 " ...-AND SHOTO TODOROKI!" He finished, moving on to another class.

I had gotten Todoroki! I was so happy! He was the only one who wouldn't judge me for my late night panic attacks, my morning medication, And my horrid eating habits. I don't  have a eating disorder, but sometilols I  just can't bring myself to eat. I could at school, but at home i was usually in my room hiding from my mother, and if i wasn't, i was cleaning the entire house, or making my mom food. But I  wouldn't dare eat in front of her, last time i had made that mistake i had to take off school for 5 days so I could recover enough to not be as suspicious. So when at home, i  barely ate. But now, I could eat all three meals without fear! i was jubilant! I could also get closer to todoroki, my crush. It was such a win! So I  happily walked over to todoroki, with a small smile on my face.

"Uh. . hello todroki!" 

"Hey bakugou! I'm glad we're partners."

" me to. "

The conversation continued, both of us weirdly shy.

| Bakusquad povs | 

After they heard that bakugou and Todoroki were partners, they expected some explosions and complaints from bakugou. But none came, they looked over to see bakugou smiling about it! They then watched him walk over to todoroki. And lastly watched their conversation unfold. They all looked at eachother, mouths hanging open.

"He was smiling, smiling!"

" I thought he'd throw a fit! "

"Me too!"

" When did they become friends?! "

"Omg look! Todoroki is smiling to!"

" wait really, he never smiles! "

"Oh. My. Gooooddd!"

" Do you think they like each other!? "

I know I said I would probably not post in awhile, but I was feeling inspired so I went for it. Enjoy~!! ♥❤

Also, sorry for the way the dorms were introduced, I couldn't think of a better way o.o

Wc= 1,309