Flashback

Name:Alex

Name:Alex.
Age:17
Personality: good looking,cold , little smart, rude to everyone except y/n
Friends:he has best friends who are bad boys of the class.
Hobbies: bullying,behaving cold and only good to y/n(why?no one knows)and hate lily.

Name:NoahAge:18Siblings:younger sisterParents:mom and dad (both are business person and director of HIK company

Name:Noah
Age:18
Siblings:younger sister
Parents:mom and dad (both are business person and director of HIK company.)
Personality:handsome,helpful,smart and intelligent and heartthrob of HIK School and rich af.

Bestest friend:y/n(she is his childhood best friend ),emma and ryan

Hobbies:playing video games with ryan and y/n,studying with emma.

Name:RyanAge:18Siblings:older brotherPersonality:handsome (little more than noah and alex

Name:Ryan
Age:18
Siblings:older brother
Personality:handsome (little more than noah and alex.),school heartthrob, intelligent,not friendly,talk necessarily and playboy and Rich Af.

Parents:both parents are business person(mom is director of hospital and dad is ceo of HIK company.)

Hobbies:competing in studies,always first or consolation with noah,playing basketball and singing with friends .

Friends:emma,noah and y/n.

Name:Emma a.k.a jessica
Age:17
Siblings:none
Personality:pretty,good in studies,popular girl of HIK school and have little crush on Noah.
Parents: mom as professor in college and dad has his small company.
Friends:y/n,noah and ryan.
Hobbies:going to shopping with y/n,spending time with friends,singing and dancing.

Flashback

Y/N,Noah and Ryan are childhood bestfriends.they were most popular student of school and children of most prestigious people.their parents were friends with each other.so gradually,they also became friends.they also top in the class and compete with each other in studies.their parents always think all of them as their own child.after the death of y/n' dad.her mother transfer her school and starting her own here.y/n dad was rich but her mother can claim his money till y/n became 20.y/n waa only girl child.so,she will be the Heir of HIK company. Her mother don't want her name to change.so,everyone knows her as y/n.(y/n also have her other Name.)y/n behave simple as in new school because no knows her.)

Flashback
1 month ago from present time.

Y/n pov 's

(Today,I went to my friends dorm and also call Jessica there.I reach the dorm gate and noticed by bff Jessica.)

Jessica: Y/N!(she speak so much louder.)
Y/N:Hold on girl.you will lose your voice at this rate.
(I hug her her as I met her after really long time. After I transfer,we didn't really meet each other.my mother is always busy in her work.she also don't meet her friends (Noah and Ryan 's mom).
Jessica:how are you?
Y/N:good as always(I said sarcastically).
(We both laughed.and we enter their dorm. Dorm has a password lock.so,I put the password and we both entered in the hall,by passing the hall.we go near kitchen until I hear someone shouted.

we go near kitchen until I hear someone shouted

Oh my dear,Y/N

Oh my dear,Y/N.You came .I am so Happy to see here.(he hugged me and chuckled.
Y/N:stop it Noah.
Noah: sorry dear.
Jessica: am I invisible (she said making us laughed)
(We sitted on kitchen's chair and talked about random things as usual.until I heard a door slamming and voice of footsteps coming from upstairs.)

Jessica:Hey Ryan
Ryan:hi(he said and move to refrigerator to take some water to drink.)
(I follow him.he also pour a glass of water for me)
Y/N:thx.(I drink it then he ask)
Ryan: are you okay.
Y/N:huh?
Ryan:you know what I want to say.
Y/N:Do you really think I am okay ?
Ryan: No!
(I was going to say something but got cutted off by Noah)
Noah:guys I am hungry. Let's eat something.
Ryan:just order something.
Jessica: No!you both can make something for us(she looked at me And Ryan.)and also I haven't eat something made by Y/n for a long time.please make pasta for us.(she said with puppy eyes.)
Y/N:how can I make it alone.it is difficult to do everything alone.
Noah:Ryan will help you.
Ryan:why me?
Noah:me and Jessica don't know anything about cooking.and you can only help her
Ryan :okay.
(We both started cooking.I boiled the pasta and ask him to eat veggies.I take out sauce 's can from fridge.and my hand get cut while opening it.I hissed in pain and Ryan noticed it.)
Ryan: you okay?
Y/N:yeah
(Before I grap the can.he softly drag me to kitchen sink and washed by cut.)
Ryan:you should have asked me.
(I just remain silent.he take me near the living room and make me sit on couch.he then softly clean by hand with towel and put bandage on the cut.)
Y/N:it not a big deal.
(He just glare at me making me silent.we again starting cooking.he was not me do anything and I was just watching him making pasta. After we done.we called both of them.)
Jessica: mm,it so delicious.
Noah:right.
(After we enjoyed eating.we plan to watch movies.Jessica set movie.we start watching. Me and Ryan on one couch and Noah and Jessica on other .
After the movie end I saw Jessica and Noah sleeping in each other embrace.we just laughed and put blanket on them)

(Me and Ryan come at balcony and stare at moon.no one speaking anything.it was just silence as there was no other home near this dorm.it was so peaceful).
Ryan: all (ryan,noah family)are missing you y/n.
Y/N:*chuckle *then shouldn't have let me go in first place.
Ryan:you  already know. No one wants you and your mom to go.
Ryan:we all wanted to help you.but your mom insisted to go and want to make her living herself.
Y/N:do you really think she wants to go ?*sigh*she go early in the morning and came late night from work just to make living .she can't even spend time with her daughter.
Ryan:okay.let's not talk about this.
(He know you don't like to talk about your mother and you leaving HIK.)
Ryan: let's go inside.
(I picked up my bag.)
Noah:you  are going?
Y/N:I have school tomorrow. Jessica,let's go.(we leave)
Noah: did you tell her?
Ryan:no
Noah:she will get angry if we will tell her about this.
Ryan:I know.lets tell her later.it s late.I am going to sleep.
Noah:okay.