Chapter Sixty-three🐾

~Y/N POV~

It's a hot sunny day today so why not sit out in the sun beside the pool and chill. After all it has been a stressful time for everyone so we all agreed to stay out in the pool but it seems only Kwan and I are the only ones here right now.

Laying up right on the sun lounger Kwan was sun bathing next to me in his own sun lounger wearing a thin vest and shorts but with a pair of sunglasses on his face. I was busy reading a magazine that seems to have all the hot gossip about myself and the boys. It goes all the way from confirming my pregnancy to what happened with Taehyung's dad so right now Taehyung is under a lot more pressure and he's not being charged either. Yoongi and Jimin deal with the legal stuff and they managed to pull some strings. Taehyung doesn't deserve to go to prison for what he did either.

So all our drama is out there for everyone else to read on and so the last two days everyone has been off work and hiding from the public eye. No pictures or many questions that will be asked about all this to confirm whether this is true or not but Namjoon said he'll make a statement about it next week but for now we're just staying low and enjoying our time together.

A stress free time.

"Y/n could we talk?"

I looked up from the magazine to see Jungkook standing beside by lounger, fiddling with his fingers  in front of him and appearing to me some what timid around me. I already know what he wants to talk about and we haven't had that chance yet.

So I nodded and placed the magazine down, just to stand up.

"Sure, where should we do this?"

"Just come with me." Jungkook

He took my hand and guided me towards the house again, walking through the glass doors through the living room and towards the kitchen. Jungkook let go of my hand just to be sure that the doors were closed and then softly sighed when he turned back around to face me once again.

"Look Y/n I just want to apologise about what I did with Moon. I didn't want you to find out that way but my dad blackmailed me to leave you and be with Moon." Jungkook

For a moment I just stared at him blankly. I already knew this, not the full story I guess but it makes a lot of sense. I knew something had to be going on for him to actually do that to me.

"You didn't have sex with her did you?"

Jungkook shook his head, scrunching up his nose with pure disgust all over his face.

"God no. Ew, no way. I feel sorry for Soobin that had her as a mate. Nope, maybe when hell freezes over but even then that's pushing it. I'd rather have my dick cut off that use it on her." Jungkook

I laughed when he moved his hands to cup his crown jewels, cringing hard about his image he put in his head. He chuckled seeing my reaction, looking down shyly to the floor.

"So we're okay right?" Jungkook

"Of course we are!"

Rushing to him I hugged him around his waist, pressing the side of my face to his chest hugging him tightly. At first he stumbled back a little surprised by my actions but then giggled cutely and hugged me back with his own arms around me.

"Maybe we should get back. If Yoongi doesn't know where you are, he'll loose his mind." Jungkook

Letting him go I stepped back but took his head so we could walk out the kitchen together.

"You would be the same right now."

"Of course I would be after everything that happened but even before after I knew you were pregnant I was loosing my mind every day not knowing where you were at all times." Jungkook

Together we laughed because from my side I can only imagine but I guess Jungkook would look back on his behaviour during that time.

"WHERE'S Y/N?!" Yoongi

I heard his loud voice boom from across the living room just to see Yoongi with his back towards us standing half out the doors to the pool.

"Yoongi I'm he-"

In the matter of seconds I was scooped up into someones arms, cutting me off my sentence. I looked up startled but relaxed when I saw it was Taehyung smiling down at me, walking towards the backdoors.

"Yah!! Taehyung be more careful!" Jungkook

Taehyung rolled his eyes but ignored him. He walked out the back door after Yoongi turned around and relaxed seeing Taehyung carrying me in his arms.

"There you are." Yoongi

"See I told you she would be with one of us." Jimin

Following Jimin's voice I found him standing in the pool shirtless with Hoseok and Kwan. The three of them all with wet hair but Kwan's white vest sticking to his torso.

"Taehyung come put her down over here!" Namjoon

Patting a lounger beside him smiling over to us but taehyung complied and walked over to the lounger and sat down positioning me to sit between his legs and attach himself to my back. Practically he was cuddling me from behind which he does a lot of lately and it irritates both Jungkook and Yoongi but they let it because they know Taehyung is going through a lot and it seems he's more settled when I'm around.

Sooner or later he's going to have to talk about what happened with his dad but neither one of us want to push him either. He'll talk about it when he's ready.

"Yoongi come help me with the food!" Jin

I looked over to the corner and saw that Jin was beside the barbeque setting it up with a spatula in hand. Yoongi wondered over, groaning but helped open up a packet of burgers.

"I'll help even if I don't want to." Yoongi

"YAH JUNGKOOK I WASNT READY!" Hoseok

Now gazing towards the pool it just so happens that Jungkook jumped into the pool splashing Kwan, Jimin and Hoseok in the process but only Jimin and Kwan were laughing.

I'll join them all later in the pool when they're not so high on excitement, I'll go in at more calmer circumstances. I do have two babies in my stomach to think about first but Im quite content to sit here and watch everyone I care about around me. Everyone having fun, no worries in place just having a fun day out in the pool.

We all have the rest of our lives together and I just know it's going to be sweet.