Chapter fourteen🐾

~NAMJOON POV~

As soon as I heard a girls scream echo throughout the halls of the whole house, it was obvious that it was y/n. She screamed so loud that I woke up instantly and was out my bedroom and running towards her room with everyone else.

Jungkook ran the fastest, he bolt past me so fast that he almost knocked me over.

I watched him kick open the door before anyone of us got there and he ran inside shouting at the top of his lungs.

"TAEHYUNG!!!" Jungkook

My eyes widen in some surprise but not at the same time. With Jimin to my left side running beside me we both ran into the room at the same time. I came to stop and watch Jungkook currently pinning Taehyung on the floor across the room on the other side of the bed. Jimin leaped over the bed to help him but Jungkook was throwing hard punches.

"Just get him out of here!"

I shouted to them and Taehyungs constant growls were irritating. I should of paid more attention to Taehyungs drinking earlier.

Jin immediately rushed over to y/n and picked her into his arms like a baby. Y/ns fear and blood was all that I could smell in this room but if I so much as touch Taehyung right now god knows what I'll do.

I walked over to stand next to jin, peering over his arm to see y/n shivering in fear pressed up against him. She didn't notice me clearly but I was pissed.

Jimin pulled Taehyung along by his left arm, pulling it far back while Jungkook still had his hand firmly around Taehyungs neck with a squeeze. Taehyung kept snarling and growling trying to get back to y/n, it's clear in his eyes that he was wild right now and it's not like him to completely lose it like this.

They managed to pull him out the room and I followed suit to make sure Taehyung doesn't some how get out of Jimin and Jungkooks grasps.

Half way down the hallway Taehyung managed to push Jimin away and scratch Jungkook hand away just to try and get back at the room. I wasn't in the mood for games so before he could even pass me I tripped him up and grabbed his ankles and dragged him across the floor and continued to walk on to the bedroom with Jimin and Jungkook following behind making sure Taehyung doesn't try to grab something to try and stop me from dragging him but nothings going to stop me.

I pulled him all the way to his bedroom and then picked him up by the back of his neck and pushed him onto his bed while Jungkook slammed the bedroom door behind him and stomped over to punch Taehyung one more time in the face. Usually I don't agree with this type of violence but in my opinion he deserved it.

Taehyung cupped his cheek and stared back up at Jungkook I shook. His eyes returning back to normal instead of his dilated green eyes, blinking up at Jungkook who was ready to throw another punch until Jimin took a hold of his fist and pushed it down.

"What the fuck Jungkook! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Taehyung

I rolled my eyes and jungkook scoffed but ready to pounce again but Jimin stopped him a second time.

"Are yous serious tae?! You tried to fucking kill her!!" Jungkook

Taehyung groans and roll his eyes dropping his hand to his lap.