Chapter five🐾

~Y/N POV~

"Damn it!"

I fell again but this time landing on this hard flooring in this large room. I've seen pictures of this kind of room in books. It's a......bathroom?

Yeah I think so.

It was huge anyway.

Rubbing my ankle I looked around the white bright room. It still amazes me to be in a place like this but yet as I stare at everything in the room I cant help but feel small and totally out of my comfort zone. I'm sure to die here, it's too good to be true that this Namjoon guy wants to help me and even if he does, then what makes him so sure that the others wont want to kill me?

I heard the door open to the bedroom and footsteps coming into the room. I froze there completely on the floor. Who's this now? Is Namjoon back?

"Y/n?" ??

My blood ran cold and I turned around to look over my shoulder to see another tall man white blonde yet almost white hair on the top of his head with rounded white ears to match. He looks very pretty that's for sure so I couldn't take my eyes from him.

"H-How do you know my name?"

I gulped nervously to see the hybrid come closer but made sure to approach me slowly and show me his hands as I carefully watch every move he made.

"Namjoon told me about your ankle. I also brought you something to eat." ??

"Your Jin?"

I remember Namjoon mention his name. The hybrid lightly smiles with a small nod just to squat down to my level with a hand stretched out towards me.

"That's right, my name is Jin. How about I help you get off the ground and I can have a look at you ankle?" Jin

I glanced down at my ankle and then back to him. I like him, his soft voice, his calming aura about him. I nodded slowly at him and took his hand which he carefully helped me to stand up from the floor, his other hand gently around my waist for more assistance.

"Let's have a seat on the toilet shall we?" Jin

I looked around the room, not really knowing that that was but nodded just for him to help me walk over to this thing that was solid and almost like a chair. I sat down on it slightly confused to what this was and he sat down on his knees and gently took my ankle in his hands, his soft hands at that. As he was busy staring at my ankle, exanimating it, I just stared at his face. His full lips, his beautiful eyes, I really liked his face. Just so pretty.

Jins ears also looked soft and fluffy, like a small ball of fluff on the top of his head that was so tempting to touch and I almost reached out to touch them out of curiosity but he looked up at me with a kind smile.

"It's defiantly sprained so I'll need to bandage it up for support but I think you should shower first before I do that." Jin

I frowned when he mentioned shower. I actually don't know what that is.

"Shower?"

My head tilts in confusion and his eyes widen when he realises I was being serious. He carefully sets my ankle back down and stands up above me.

"You really don't know what that is? How did you wash yourself after all these years?" Jin

"The waterfall or anything else that had water in it. Rain, a stream just anything really. Why?"

He sighs and wipes his lips before he looks over to this part of the bathroom that has like a see through room inside it with a door. Glass I think it is but I have no idea what it holds inside it.

"Y/n that there is a shower. I'll turn it on for you but you'll need to get undressed to get in it. There's shampoo and stuff inside for you to use to wash yourself." Jin

He walked over to it, pulling and turning on things before I seen water come spraying out, creating mist to form on the glass. I was amazed that they had running water inside here and not outside. Jin only had his back to me for a second but stepped back out what must be 'the shower' and glanced over to me with hands on hips.

"I'll give you a moment alone to get in and wash yourself. Just be careful on your foot though and your clothes are over there." Jin

He points to the other side of the room and I see some clothes piled up nicely on a spare chair in the room. Jin was already on his way out the room but for some reason I panicked and stood up quickly making sure not to put any pressure on my foot.

"WAIT!"

He quickly turned around with a frown.

"What is it?" Jin

I became suddenly shy with what I was about to ask of him.

"C-Can.....you help.....me?"

I watched his eyes widen in surprise. His lips parted but closed again and he looked over to the shower and then back to me.

"But Y/n, you're a woman and you need to get naked to get in to wash yourself. I don't think that is a good idea." Jin

"Please. I really don't know what I'm doing. I've never used a shower before and I don't even know what shampoo is."

I scrunched up my nose with slight confusion. I really had no idea what it was, I remember hear my mom and dad talk about it but never seen it before. Jin seemed conflicted, continuously looking between myself and the shower and then to the pile of clothes before he looked down to his feet and nods with a heavy sigh. I felt relieved that she said he would help me.

"Okay fine, but I'll turn around for you to undress and you step inside." Jin

I nodded just to limp over to the shower, removing my clothes after he turned around like he said he would. I pulled my top over my head and pushed down my shorts just before stepping into the shower that was instantly warm and just felt nice to the touch. I stood under the water, wetting my hair and body but Jin's back was still to me.

"Just tell me when your ready for the shampoo." Jin

I didn't say anything as I was too busy feeling the warm water. I never felt anything like it. I've been so use to cold water, my body became use to it but this was a whole new thing. It felt amazing, so amazing I found myself laughing in just joy to feel such a thing. I was too busy to think about anything else around me that was until I looked through the glass to see Jin was now staring at me with a small smile on his face.

I know I'm standing in front of him naked but his eyes were fully trained on my face and nothing else told me I should be fearful that he was watching me.

"What is the shampoo?"

I asked him. He snapped out of his trance, shaking his head and coming towards the shower to stand by the door.

"It's that there, that pink bottle. It smells like raspberries." Jin

I know what raspberries are, they're delicious but I didn't know you could smell like them too. I looked down to the corner of the shower to see the pink bottle, bending down to pick it up I showed him the bottle in my hands. He nodded with his pinks cheeks.

"Open it at the top and squeeze it into your hand and then rub into your hair. It'll wash out the dirt." Jin

I did as he said but he also mentioned I could use it for my body so I did that too. This whole showering thing isn't so bad actually. I really liked it. I washed myself, to look down at my feet and see all the dirt, form at the bottom and disappear down what Jin told me was the drain. He even helped me out the shower and gave me a towel but refused to look down at my body and only at my face which did help me feel more comfortable.

Only did he leave the room to allow me to have privacy to get dressed and once I got dress I left the bathroom on my limp to the bed to see Jin sitting there waiting for me patiently. He had a small box in hand which he told me was something called a first aid kit and it was used for things like this, injuries and such.

Jin gently bandaged up my ankle. It hurt but he told me that would happen and eventually had me eating something. I didn't have a lot since I wasn't hungry but in the end I came to the conclusion that I may like him. I still don't know if I could trust him yet but I do defiantly like him.