Chapter eight🐾

~HOSEOK POV~

I may be sitting in the living room with Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi but my mind was some where else. Ever since y/n came to this house two days ago I can't help but think about her. I only caught a glance at her when Jimin came bursting through the front door with her in his arms.

She was skinny and pale, just plain out not healthy but Taehyung was the one that was surprisingly calm to begin with and explained that he saw her at a water fall about two miles south of here. Yoongi was back at her so called home of a cave and picked up her stuff. Taehyung may have been oddly calm then but now he's just on edge constantly and very bad tempered. It's not like him since usually he acts like an innocent child like man, this Taehyung that I've seen the last two days is not the Taehyung I knew. I understand it's because y/n is human but I'm starting to think she won't be any harm to us.

I mean I remember humans back at that lab we all spent our early years of life at and they didn't do much to me that I can remember. Just poked and prodded at me now and again, made me run or hunt to observe me. Most of the time if I did something wrong they would pull at my large rounded ears in the top of my head which still irritates me to this day. My ears are off limits to anyone, not even the others can touch them.

We all have our own experiences there but Jungkook being the youngest he doesn't remember anything about being there which is good for him I guess. Taehyung in the other hand received the worst out of all of us. But that's not for me to really worry about since Over the years Taehyung was getting over it especially after they announced that humans were extinct. Oh boy was that wrong, we have a human right upstairs in one of our guest rooms.

My thought are clouded with her. I can't stop thinking about her which is odd and it makes me feel
Uneasy. I don't even know her yet I can't help but feel like I want to get to know her. It's all very confusing but when my ears perked up to the sound of Namjoons voice and Kwan's whispering to one another from behind me I turned around from my seated position on the couch to see them both walk down the stairs together in deep conversation about y/n. I heard Kwan mention her name.

"How is she?"

I asked them both, curious about her to hear what they know from her, especially from Kwan who has been with her all day. Namjoon glanced at me but there as sadness in his eyes that made me confused.

"She's okay." Namjoon

I looked at Kwan for more confirmation and he nodded and turned his gaze away fo look around at everyone else in the living. Jimin was sitting beside me while Yoongi was crashed out in the bean bag beside the fireplace that was on full blast and Taehyung sat by himself on the single couch.

"Are you sure?" Jimin

Namjoon nodded but sighed heavily, pushing up his glasses from the tip of his nose and came to join us in the living room but grabbing Kwan to drag him with him and sit the two of them together on the opposite couch from Taehyung.

I could tell Taehyung was already on edge, his nails digging into the leather of the chair he sat on and gritted his teeth together but yet he didn't say anything.

"She could be better if you ask me." Namjoon

"What about her phone? Did she like that?"

Tae scoffed and we all glanced at him for a moment but didn't question him about it.

"She seemed okay. Kwan, she was okay with it right?" Namjoon