CHAPTER THREE

I mean come on, I got lucky,to me that was a sign I was among the blessed, I mean  its been up to two years we graduated from university,three of us I had a degree in marketing ,Shalom had hers in Art and Design and our sissy prisci also had a degree in management. We managed to open a boutique with our hard earned money trust me, it wasn't easy because you have other things to take care of ,like paying bills, feeding and clothing but here we are running the boutique. We waited six month, two weeks and fifty minutes before we got it. We bought the boutique and it cost me a fortune but I never regretted it. We painted it blue and white, the counter was caramel, the chairs brown while the racks were pink. It was beautiful masha Allah, I feel partly contended now we have to buy in accessories and its gonna be fun. I love the thrill, fun and exercise that goes with it . We were at the entrance to the shop after saying a little prayer, I held a scissor in my hand to cut of the ribbon at the entrance .
"So girls... you ready?, "looking at both prisci and shalom, I nodded my head to give them a go ahead "okay on a count of three , one ,two ,three ." at the last count I cut it off. We all cheered loudly and happily. The work will start but then the big part was done. Buying, signing and closing the deal and it was a busy road and I'm sure in no time we are going to get the audience we need, we are going to have window shoppers, but that is part of the thrill of shopping. We named the boutique was named  'All stars boutique '.

"Okay girls we need to clean up , we need to share the task among each other so we have to make a list ." I look up at them waiting for reply and Priscilla as usual was the first to comments .
"Yeah Muna you are right ,one person should do the clean up ,another person should go and bring the goods that was shipped and the third person  will go and buy more . materials for the interior design ."
"Okay Pri, I will do the task of bringing in the shipped goods ,you and shalom should sort out the other task between yourselves." Moving out the door I took shalom's car with me, mine was currently with the mechanic so since am doing the heaviest task, I need her car for it , "Shalom ! I'm off with your car ."  "be careful with my baby Muna ."
Rolling my eye at  her I got in the car with nothing but my destination in mind. Drama queen, always fussing at what doesn't need fussing. Ignoring her was the best.
Parking the car at the parking lot , I alighted,took my car key and bag. There are always problem with Clearing Agents, most times they tend to be troublesome, but then sometimes difficulty is what I need to do better .
The warehouse was busy  a guy was off loading  some goods, some were writing receipts, noting down some goods brought in and taken out. I was watching them bringing our goods from the container. It was quite huge, i wasn't present when shalom and prisci was choosing the accessories online, but I am sure I remember saying I wants decent stuff brought in because I know some people who  wear it that way. It wasn't easy bringing it out, I had to sit for like two hours , all I can see was that, a guy will come ask questions, note it down, another one is in charge off telling the driver where he has to drop the goods ,while they are other guys bringing the goods out ,when it was my turn I went in .

"Ma'am your goods are ready ,do you want it to be delivered or should one of the guys help you ,it's gonna cost you though ."

    Vote ,share and please comment it means a lot to an author , is it up to your expectations so far