CHAPTER 20

Yesterday's incident was so embarrassing, first I had a dream about the past, second my husband decided he need to manhandle me and he doesn't even pray wow! I mean I know he is a ladys man and he isn't a typical Muslim but not praying at all, not even maybe once in a week, isn't that just a disaster? I know there are people who are finding it hard out there, who are helpless but then who is gonna help you out of your helplessness. To me losing hope means you don't wanna live again, I always try my possible best to talk to the creator no matter how hard the circumstances may be .

There is a reason for everything, I'm not going to judge, he may be my husband but he is human and ' to err is human '. Cooking is gonna take my mind if these things and that is exactly what I'm going to do. My phone rang bringing me out of my thoughts, I picked up the call.

" hey sugar, how is marriage life with you." frowning I check the caller ID of course it's Priscilla who else is going to uttered such words, i guess I was too wrap up in my thoughts.
"Crazy girl what do you think? you tell me, how do you want an arranged marriage life to be."
" come on don't be boring, i do hope you are giving that man what he wants."

" babe are you drunk or high, where are you anyway it's so noisy. I thought you were supposed to go to the boutique today."

" guess what, never mind. You are bad at it, I went to my parent's this morning. I rang the bell for hours, i wanted to see their face. I know Im not the favorite daughter but am still their child ."

"Ahhhhhhh God, why did she bother going there at all, astagafirullah, her parents are witch who disowned their own daughter just because she got pregnant. Everybody makes mistake but they care more about their reputation than their daughter so they decided to throw her out but she was lucky she had a grandma who was not selfish. If i were Priscilla, I would just forget about them totally.

  " pri why did you go there Hun, you know how your parent are  and yet you still continue hurting yourself. Why?." I know the answer already, no matter how they hurt you, or offend you, they are still your parents.

" I felt homesick yesterday mun. I was missing my parents, i wanted to talk to them, wanted them to be part of my life again but I was stupid".

" you know what forget about them, tell me how is Lizzy, she is going to be four this month right? when is she coming back from your grandma place, tell her aunty Muna misses her and has a lot of presents for her ." I was trying to divert her mind off her parents. I know if she talks about Lizzy she was going to feel better ."

" oh my God mun! You won't believe it my baby is so grown up, she is so cute and I can't wait to hold her finally in my arms again after all the video calls, pictures and emotional moments, i get to hold my baby. I'm so happy ."

" I know how happy you are girl and I can't wait for her to get here, she is coming next week right, by then I'll be out of this sham called honeymoon."  it all feels fake. Who fights on their wedding night? It's obviously me and my husband.

" I hope you aren't suffering the poor guy, you can be insensitive sometimes. I pray you don't lash out on him." I felt speechless, I mean it was my fault he decided to act all macho, I'm going to keep that thought to myself.

" are you supporting him, he got you wrapped around his finger right. Why won't you support him, nonsense, I'm off and be a good girl okay, see yah. " laughing at her childish antic. I turn to go back to the food I was preparing. I almost had an heart attack . " oh Allah, what the hell, are you planning on getting me killed." putting my hand on my now beating chest, I tried to look settled but it proves difficult especially with my husband looking so handsome this morning. He was leaning on the kitchen door with his arms folded under his armpit, putting on a sweatshirt and a black khaki trouser. The outfit may be simple but the man putting it on was super-hot and I felt self-conscious and a little expose. I was putting on an overall but my hair wasn't covered.

" how long have you been standing there." probably since I started insulting him, I mean, I don't ever want to see him angry. Angry guys scare me. I just hope he didn't hear the conversation I just had with pri."
" so you think this honeymoon is sham, I guess I will have to prove you wrong." shit, that means he heard the rest, wincing slightly i back a little and the  movement didn't go unnoticed ."

" you got it all wrong okay, i was just explaining something's to pri, I mean she ask me some questions and I had to answer her ." now I  quickly move back when I saw him took some step forward .

" well you don't have to cover up, I heard the conversation and I have to do my best in proving you wrong, so when next someone else ask same question, your answer will be different."

" why do you care," I feel a little tremor on my body at his choice of words, "it's not like I was lying or something." I guess I said the wrong word again because he looks mad and why is he moving towards me, what kind of game is he playing now.

" stop coming closer." but the man is deaf it seems because he kept on coming. The final step I took backward, i lose my footing and I was waiting to hit the floor but I landed on the chair faceup.
" perfect position for what I had in mind." this is not good, I stood up so fast, I felt a little dizzy and I had to lie back down.

50 comment for another episode how is that for a cliffhanger lol