CHAPTER 19

I needed to make her angry, i like the angry Muna than the lifeless one here. I don't know why I feel I need to do that but I just can't sleep and pretend nothing happened. I mean this is the first time I'm seeing her like this.

" why do you have to do that, I thought the whole world know already because if I remember correctly one of their most eligible bachelor and best pilot got married and I saw some paparazzi at our wedding." wow! My wife is sharp, I wonder what else she is good at.
" really! I didn't know you noticed , we had so much people congratulating us so I thought you were occupied but I guess not." I felt a light tug on my arm and I noticed she was trying to slip her hand out of mine. She is in for more surprises, tugging her harder, she fell beside me on the bed with a surprised gasp.

" what are you doing, leave me ." still tugging, I made sure she was lying back on the bed and I was beside her in a moment .
" what does it seem like am doing. " getting up, I was on top of her before she could blink, I noticed how shocked and startled she was. I guess I wasn't compliant, I needed to know if it was just me or the entire male population.

" get up; you are crowding my personal space, I hate it when someone do that." peering closer still for a second, I saw a look of helplessness cross her face, moving till I can feel her breadth on my face. If I move closer am gonna end up kissing her. I got her reaction, she started struggling     " move, what are you doing Kadir move."  finally, a reaction but I wasn't done, I watch her struggling for a few more minute and when she was tired, she started trembling so bad, I was immobile before I moved.
" Muna I wasn't going to do anything you don't want I promise but can you stop scaring me ."

" y..ou, you, ca..used, t..this."  Well now I know my answer, I guess its not only me. What did they do to the poor girl that made her this kind of person.
After the trembling ceased I was amazed by the change of emotion on Muna face, one minute ago she was looking vulnerable, now she look ready to kill me .
" why did you do that? " her voice sounded deadly calm but I knew it was the calm before the storm.
" what do you mean why I just felt like being close to my wife."
" you are crazy, why did you do that?. Are you a kid, I thought we had an agreement, you weren't supposed to come close to me until I am ready? You said you were going to give me time." she was almost shouting now, thank God we were the only one inside, what will the maids think, the boss fighting with his wife on their wedding night but she looks like a dairy fighter. Lovely when she is angry, remind me to make her angry sometime.

" you do realize you are shouting right, you want to wake up the neighbors right ."
" I haven't even started, I mean what a stubborn man you are, so full of yourself, just so,you understand, am not those ladies you seduce into bed, your tricked won't walk on me."
" really, you think so, don't worry then. When I seduced you and finally take you on our bed, you will think of nothing but the pleasure you are receiving." I left her speechless again, good. That is what I want, of course she is not like the girls I do sleep with in the past, she is way more different. She is a mystery I will be glad to unravel little by little, I'm in no hurry.
" whatever." she muttered silently walking into the bathroom.
" sorry, where does the qiblah face, I need to offer tahhajud prayers." What a million dollar question, feeling a little awkward because I can't remember the last time I prayed so how will I know where the qiblah faced .
" I don't know and don't ask Me" "why okay", because it's none of your business." I was rude, I know but I feel so defensive.