chapter one

Where am I, Oh God!! What is happening to me, looking at my surrounding, I realized I was in a small room placed on a chair. It was dark, and it smells like rotten banana and smoke. Looking down I noticed my hands was tied too, panicking now, Why are my hands tied, what am I doing here, why are there no light? Damn I hate the darkness. Ya Allah please save your servant. The scene was changing, why was it changing? Why am I here for God sake I don't understand anything happening at all.
"Hey you, stop there where  do you think you are going ". I was running now, I heard the sound of footstep behind me, why are they following me? no matter how much I run I always meet a dead end. Facing my opponent, I noticed they were both tall, dangerous and ugly looking men. They had mean faces, their teeth was black ,and their hands were fat. Moving backwards even though I had no where to go, I was scared they were going to kill me .
" leave me alone please ,am Innocent!!; ."
"Darling there is no where on earth we are doing that." And they grab hold of my hand, both of them kept on beating me. I kept on repeating my mantra and shouting ,"please leave me alone ,leave me alone, am Innocent, please leave me alone!!! ."
"Leave me alone ,no no, please." waking up drenched in sweat, I switched on the light. Checking the time on my phone, it was  4am. I couldn't sleep again, I got out of bed and took my praying mat. I spread it on the floor, went into the bathroom and did my  ablution. I needed to talk one on one with the  maker,  I prayed to him, crying my heart out. I continued praying till dawn. After my morning prayers, my normal routine followed suit. I put on my overall, tied my hair and put on my fancy sneakers. Not forgetting my headphone, I was set for my daily workout. "Oh c'mon, I forgot my headscarf", I quickly grabbed it and stepped out. I wasn't a fan of music tho sometimes listen to it because I can't resist the vibe and the boost of energy it gives to me so I turned on my nasheed to listen to. I jogged for 2hrs, burnt a lot of calories and infact jogging has always made me fit. Sometimes I would just walk long distance so as to clear my head.
Jogging is part of what keeps me sane, Opening the door, and I almost had an heart attacked believe me life is short and yeah you gotta make use of most of it wisely but the stupid friends I have decide to give me heart attack this early morning. They are here to make my life miserable I tell you .
"What are your problems, ya Allah are both of you planning on killing me so I can die early and you both can inherit the business right." ? a rhetorical question both my friend aren't stupid, looking at the woman sitting on my chair with some ice cream and an omelette in front of her. I can say so, she is the beautiful one. You know those face you see in a soap and you are like, wow isn't this girl beautiful. One of God's lovely creation. She was tall, had a fair skin that looks like caramel and she had the most gorgeous eyes ever. It was sky blue you see and her hair was full, not  straight but wavy and she was flesh.
"Oh common Muna ,stop behaving like you are dumb. I believe you are not dead, you are still alive because I can obviously see you standing and looking like you just got back from your workout. So how was it?" And there she goes and she was the loud one and also the party goer, she was wild but has the best of heart.
"Oh Muna welcome I'mm sure you had a lovely time jogging. Come to think of it you should be happy we are here right pri." And turning to the woman who was coming out of the kitchen with a spatula at hand ,

  Remember to leave a comment , like and follow thank you