CHAPTER FIVE

Am so happy, we really made it, we are real business women. Its been a week since we opened 'All stars' and it has been wonderful and hectic.  I mean people saw this new boutique in town which was shining and it was looking lovely, so they decided to try it out to know what is inside. Most customer were curious and they ended up buying a thing or two and the dresses which was uploaded on our social media page were also starting to produce some results. It has been more easier because we were three, with me doing the marketing, making sure they buy something, and shalom replacing any design already sold and also ordering in new fashion clothes and prisci was managing the account. Right now  the three of us were at Grandma's place. I was helping grandma at the kitchen while mom was setting the table. She was cooking Arab rice, chicken with some jalabi sweets fit dessert. She was also one of the people who taught me so much cooking skills .
  I know prisci and shalom were talking to mom about the men who were either in their life or the imaginary Prince. I am a Muslim among the three of us and I am the only person who is going to get married with out doing all these relashionship stuff, because it isn't allowed , and I don't have a problem because right now, am too focused on the boutique to get married but my mom and grandma thought  otherwise .
Priscilla date guys she changes them like maybe in a year five times. I can't blame the guys she was lovely,  Shalom wasn't much of an expert, she tried her hands on the marriage stuff got abused, was  used, before she was able to divorce the sick bastard, so it left pretty much damaged on her so presently I think we were all avoiding guys but that doesn't mean we don't appreciate or admire sitting down at the table with them. My mom I picked up our spoon to eat but Grandma had other plans .
" so Muna tell me something when are you planning on getting married ." see I told you my Grandma had other plans, I look at my two Friends  for help but no, they were feigning ignorance, I'm gonna get them for this. Dropping the utensils, I turned to give Grandma the same answer.
  I know she was going to get angry again.
"Grandma I've told you, I'm not ready for marriage at the moment, okay. I need to deal with the business first sort out my priorities and in sha Allah I will get married later. No rush, I still have some time right girls ." facing Shalom and Priscilla but all I got back was just a nod , betrayals.
Looking at Grandma I waited for her reply so I can continue eating my food ,it seems I was the only one who wasn't eating , " Muna you know I love you ,because you are my only lovely granddaughter, ever since your father died, you have been what has been pushing me forward ." hearing my father name from Grandma mouth made my eyes glassy, " and you grew up to be a lovely girl Muna, your father will be proud of you, but I need to tell you something baby, it high time you know about this, because I believed now, you are old enough to handle it. Remember me and your mom are always here ." okay now I was nervous Grandma has never been this serious and this is the first time I'm hearing her say something like this .
"Grandma what is it?, are you alright ?, should I be worried." Now am worried ,I hope grandma is alright ,I love my Grandma just like I love my mom .
" my lovely granddaughter , your father left a wish he wanted you to fulfill when you are of age, he was always saying, I will witness this , my beautiful baby walking side by side with her husband, and I will laugh like always any time he said it but now he is no more and I feel it shouldn't be kept hidden."
Anytime I remember papa ,it was with a fun memories buy I feel guilty all the time because I feel like I was the cause of  my dad death .
" Grandma go straight to the point I am already scared ."

   I wonder what to the secret was aren't you curious also.

   Vote ,like , comment they are important